Kobzon - group 'Okean Elzy' ': at the stern!

Kobzon - group 'Okean Elzy': feed at!

People's Artist of the USSR and State Duma deputy Iosif Kobzon condemned Ukrainian band "Okean Elzy" for speaking at Maidan. This singer told the CP.

According Kobzon, he received from the Ukrainian musicians letter of complaint that "OE" is not allowed in Russia with concerts. According to the singer, this attitude to his band members deserve.

"It is not allowed to share! Because they were on the Maidan. Najd also be legible. Guys, this is not a joke! Guys, and what you were in the Maidan? Why do not you courageously said that you can not participate in the actions of bandit? Did you forget the feat of our young guards in Donbass during the Great Patriotic War? And why, after the Maidan in Russia want to come? Feed? Feed at! I am, by the way, also called to speak at the Independence. But I said I'm not going to sing in front of the bandits. But in the Crimea, Sevastopol gladly go. I have said this in the Ministry of Culture of Russia - as will be the opportunity, immediately fly "- said Iosif Kobzon.

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting