Magee small roles. 2

Rina ZelenayaEkaterina Green was born November 7, 1901 in Tashkent. She studied at the real school. Then her father, Vasily Green, moved in the service from Tashkent to Moscow and Catherine identified the gymnasium VP von Dervis. She became an actress by chance: there was in Moscow and saw an ad: "Set in a drama school." Of the 80 wishing to take to the school only 22 people, including Catherine. In 1919 he graduated from the Moscow Theatre School at the Free Theater.
Since the beginning of the Civil War, the Green family moved to Odessa, where a young actress took a job at a local theater "MOLE" - "Knights Konfreriya Acute Theatre." It was then that Catherine became Rina - its name does not fit in the theater playbill.

Some time later, Rina Green returned to Moscow. She worked in a Moscow theater, "Do not weep", then - in Petrograd "Puppet Show". In the years 1924-1928 - actress of the Moscow Satire Theater. Since 1928 - actress of reviews at the Press House (later - Variety Theater). In the 1930s, he appeared on the stage with stories about children, worked in radio.
For the first time Rina Green starred in the 1931 first Soviet sound film "Road to Life", which sang bawdy verses in a gang of bandits Gigue. Eight years later, she and Agnia Barto wrote the screenplay for the film "The Foundling". Green is literally on his knees wrote a few scenes about taratorshu Arish, which both played. A story about an old woman who came to drink water, then missed - "The piano is not present," the actress even invented on the fly.
At a concert there was a misfire: accompanist, which was supposed to act green, I did not come. Administrator persuaded the actress "to execute anything." She came on the scene and unsure childish voice read "Moidodyr" Chukovsky. So in 1929, she was born her new role, breed her with millions of viewers and listeners. Thank Rina Green as a performer "monologues children" has been great, especially in the pre-war period. If the shot in a communal kitchen on the child and shouted: "Rina Green!" - Kitchen emptied. The neighbors ran to their rooms for reproducers. She had thousands of letters to her friends and like those who perceived it as an ordinary girl (TV came much later, and many knew only her voice), and those who knew it was a respected actress, whose name is Rina Green. The actress has traveled dozens of pioneer camps, hundreds of schools. She has performed in front of soldiers, academics, athletes, teachers, traveled to the far corners of the Soviet Union. Each article of Reena Vasilevne mentioned her trip to the North Pole.

Rina Green was a passionate athlete. She was fond of tennis, rowing in the top four, gymnastics, skating, billiards and in the company of Mayakovsky.
She was responsive, impractical, and always wondered - where did the money come from colleagues? Her pockets were always empty - instantly fees spent on family, friends and social life. As people sew, put suitcases, cook - it was not clear Reena. She changed apartments - if only they were not repaired. If you feel hungry, I reported home: "I was time to feed the».
The Second World War broke Theater miniatures, which worked Rina Green, on tour. The Ministry of Culture had decided not to evacuate the troupe, and to extend the tour indefinitely. Rina V. begged the front and soon she had already spoken with the front concert brigade Arkady Raikin. In the fall of 1945, she traveled to Berlin and even a sign on the Reichstag.
First husband - Vladimir Blumenfeld, a lawyer. The second - the architect Konstantin Topuridze (author of the fountains at the Exhibition Center "Friendship of peoples -" Stone Flower ", etc.), they have lived together for 40 years. His children have not had the Green. She brought up two sons Topuridze. After her husband's death began to rapidly grow old. "After sixty Rina V. hurt a lot, suffered a lot of operations, has handed over much - recalls the niece of actress Catherine. - It is just a few years turned into an old woman, heavily stout ... But this was a beauty in her youth, went in for sports, very impressive dressing. After an illness Rina V. began to dress modestly, only to be discreet, and very shy about her new appearance. But it was such a mass audience, and learned to love! »
The actress was delighted when she was asked to play the role of a turtle Tortilla in the movie "The Adventures of Pinocchio". Mainly because her character has to sing. And Rina V. loved to sing. "When the radio is now declare:" Romance Tortilla. " Performed by Rina Green, "I feel like a tenor in the opera" - then said the actress. By the way, the song Tortilla had to be longer on the verse:
I thought luck next -
Only the leg stretch.
But autumn leaf fall
Flew summer days.
Old age - still no joy,
People say the truth.
How happy I was smiling
Three hundred years ago!
Reena V. verse did not like: "What is a" leg "? Which leg? I do not have any paws! "And did not sing.

The last role that she played in the movie, became Mrs. Hudson. Work on the way lasted for seven years, the last of the movies about the adventures of Sherlock Holmes was filmed in 1986, when Green was eighty-five years, and for the occasion she said the director Igor Maslennikov, "Now call me Green Ruin." Speaking on television devoted to her transfer, the actress suggested that this way her film career and completed. Only by traditions complained - "was the same piece of furniture, like a cabinet." In the future this role Green hardly remembered. "On the role and say it is nothing special - Green complained. - Now, if the movie was called "Sherlock Holmes and Mrs. Hudson" - is another matter ».
Rina Green real pleasure experienced during the dubbing of cartoons, where she often had to voice the young heroes. Rina V. never confined prepared text. "Like all templates!" - He was indignant, and she carefully copied role with its notes and corrections in a school notebook. It is because it is still popular Vovk of Far Far Away kingdom, Frog, who is looking for dad, puppy, trying to figure out who said "meow" and circus miracle Losharik.
At the end of the 1980s, Rina Green only occasionally leaving on creative meetings, records on the radio or dubbing cartoons. She almost did not see anything because of astigmatism, difficulty walking after a hip fracture each morning doing "speed" exercises. It irritated old age, but her sense of humor has not changed, "God punished me longevity" - often said the actress. One day while walking Rina Green stumbled and fell into the bushes near the track. Stand alone could not and began to wait, when someone passes by. And waited, and said, "Pay attention! Here it is lying Rina Green! She fell! »
One of her last public appearances was a recital Maria Mironova. Hostess standing at the microphone and Rina blankly sitting next to a chair and dozing. Only once, when a friend set out on some very very improbable memories, saying: "Here Rina will not lie," Green roused herself: "Well, why ... tell lies to health!».
The last years of the life of the actress lived in the center of Moscow on Smolensky Boulevard, along with his niece Tamara Eliava and her husband Yuri Hmeletskim.
April 1, 1991 Reena Vasil had the title of People's Artist of the USSR. But on this day she passed away. She was buried in the Vedeno (German) Cemetery in Lefortovo, Moscow.

Vladimir Basov
Born July 28, 1923 in the city of Urazova (Valuysky County, Voronezh Province). From the memoirs of Basov's childhood and youth: "My mother gave birth, you might say, passing - in the city Urazova. Then just like that, with a little boy under his arm, he was traveling across the country. We visited on the Turksib and on the Volga, were living in Lipetsk, Voronezh, Kursk ... My father, red Commissioner, a philosopher by training, battled with the robber bands in Central Asia, and finally my mother came to Mary, near Kushka the most the southern point of the Soviet Union. His father served on the border, the mother was in charge of the commune for the children of military personnel. At seven years old I went to school, but it seemed to me there is not interesting - all taught first-graders, I have long been aware of his mother's rural classes.

In the thirty-first year, after the tragic death of his father, we moved to his uncle in the city of Nizhny Novgorod Railway road, and I began to go directly into the third class, passing the first and second. Soon my mother was appointed secretary of the editorial board of the regional newspaper in the Kalinin region, and a fourth grade I finished in Kashin. Overstay summer with an aunt near Sukhumi - liked it so much that he decided to stay there for the whole five years, and then another and grabbed sixth. In the village of Aleksandrovo Gorky region was completed seventh grade - my mother was again bookseller. And then Moscow - ten-year, and in the evening Art School named 1905 ... »
In the summer of 1941 Basov came to VGIK, to learn the rules of admission to this school. He explained what documents are required for this, which exams to be overcome. Basov left confident that necessarily goes. But his plans for the war intervened.
Vladimir Basov went to the front in July 1941. First Lieutenant Quartermaster Corps Bass served as chief of the club's 4th Infantry Brigade separate, for the excellent organization of amateur in combat was awarded the medal "For Service in Battle". And then his military fate makes a sharp turn, and Vladimir Basov becomes a mortar. Many exploits made mortar battery of lieutenant Basov, he was injured February 23, 1945, he returned to action after injury. The war ended with the rank of captain and a deputy chief of operations of the 28th separate artillery division breakout reserve of the High Command.

In 1947 Basov again came to VGIK and entered the faculty of directing the workshop Yutkevich Sergey and Mikhail Romm. In 1948 he joined the CPSU (b).
After shooting his first film "School of courage" Vladimir Basov received the "green light" in the film and take pictures one after the other: "The collapse of the emirate", "The first joy," "No Ordinary Summer", "The case of the mine eight", "Life has passed past "," Golden House ».
One of the Best Director Vladimir Basov was the film "Shield and Sword" (1968). In a number of his films as the author or co-author of scripts. His work is diverse in themes and genres - from historical and revolutionary films to Adventure films. Among the best adaptations of the works of Soviet literature "school of courage" by AP Gaidar, "The Battle of the road" on the novel by GE Nikolaeva, "Silence" on the novel by Yu Bondarev, "Days of Turbin" for MA Bulgakov. Movies Vladimir Basov usually filmed at a rate that is absolutely inconceivable for the Soviet cinema, for 2-3 months. Among Soviet filmmakers, he was perhaps the only director whose film industry has been put as clearly as in the western cinema.

As an actor Vladimir Basov movie debut in his film "School of courage" in 1954. In 1964, a record Basov appeared sporadically, but quite bright in the film George Danelia "I Step Through Moscow". Actor Yevgeny Steblov said: "The artist, who was supposed to play this role, became ill and had to be urgently replaced. Directed by Vladimir Basov, who then voiced his picture, at this moment happened to be passing by the tone of the studio. Danelia persuaded him to help us out and play in this episode. So in our film industry appeared a brilliant actor. " Total Vladimir Basov starred in more than 80 films, mostly in small roles. In each of them he was able to make many non-standard and unforgettable humor and energy that his characters forever remain in the memory of viewers, despite the fact that the characters in the picture Vladimir Basov, most often, is only a few minutes.
Daughter Elizabeth Basov: "Dad was a real dandy, dude loved. The parents were taken during summer abroad (father could afford it). And I remember, coming to any city, we first rushed to the stores, where the pope chose his great suits, shirts, revolved around lots of people - because in Europe Basov knew there were a success of his films. Yet he could not live without their cars and drove brilliantly. He started with "Moskvich", and then one by one, he changed the "Volga", which in those days simply because no one stood out, and they brought him straight from the factory. He cherished the car, leaving it to warm up an hour before departure. Abroad he bought for her some special mirrors, steering wheel covers and other trifles ».
Son Alexander Basov: "The first stroke he suffered in 1984. After that he began to feel bad, better lay, walked with a cane, but managed to work, went to the studio. I made a film based on the play "Seven cries in the ocean." He wrote the screenplay for Agatha Christie, but his shot is another director. Thank Volodya Dostal, who then came up with him the post of director-consultant. Father until his death not only get a pension, but a full salary. Sometimes he asked for poison, when he wanted to, that he sympathized. For him, the weakness was a tragedy. He was always a man moving, did not go, and fly. The second stroke occurred in the bathroom. He went to shave, which he always did, though bad enough, but all attempts to shave it met resistance. And suddenly he fell and died instantly. In front of my eyes. " It was September 17, 1987.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (03/17/1964). People's Artist of the RSFSR (01/07/1977). USSR People's Artist (14.10.1983).

Maria Vinogradova
Maria Vinogradova was born July 13, 1922 in the city of Ivanovo region Navoloki.
For the first time appeared in the movies in 1940 at the studio "Soyuzdetfilm", in 1943 she graduated from the acting department VGIK, 1945 became an actress studio theater actor, where she played many roles of teenagers, the most famous of which was the Star Boy and a 1949- till 1952, the year she worked in the company of the Drama Theater of the Soviet troops in Germany.
Maria S. has played about 100 roles in film. She was equally well in demand in the Soviet and post-Soviet period of national cinema. It can be seen in images of various cleaners and maids and matrons off space, aunts rural and urban elderly women. In this role and titles worthy of her talent, often avoided by Vinogradov. "The most popular undeserved artist" - so called directors Maria Vinogradov before it got its first and only title of Honored Artist of the RSFSR.

The actress was often invited to duplicate foreign actresses. Maria Vinogradova voiced movies with Audrey Hepburn and Gina Lollobrigida Sophiko Chiaureli. All in all it was a bank about 200 duplicate roles. She could defend at the microphone for 10-12 hours a day.
Maria S. was very popular in animation. She was the favorite actress of multipliers: her voice has been sounded about 300 characters. "Maria S., Moussya fly ... How we loved it! - People's Artist of the USSR told Lydia Smirnova. - This is not a man, it's a whirlwind, temperament. It all boiled, it is always somewhere raced: shooting concerts. At rehearsals, I do not remember that she was standing or sitting, she's always been on the move. How successfully stuck to her nickname Fly! She decorated her talent every passing episode, because a lot of fantasizing, and bring on themselves. And, as no one knew how to make friends. In the theater, there was a man who would not love her. Maria S. was not beautiful, but it was so much charm that it seemed beautiful ».
Maria Vinogradova, died July 2, 1995 in Moscow. Many did not immediately believe. Those who saw her two days before at the "Mosfilm", did not fit in my head: "How? Fly? Can not be". She could lie three days in bed, and the fourth to fly away to the shooting, and no one could not have imagined that yesterday it was very bad. The news of her death seemed entirely implausible.

Anatoly Obukhov
Born May 26, 1935 in Moscow in a working class family. His father died in the first months of the war, remained in the care of the mother two children. The family was starving, children sometimes beg. Becoming students, Tolia and Nina's mother learned to read and write.
From an early age Anatoly Obukhov was drawn to everything that is related to art - drawing, singing, engaged in amateur performances. Over the years he perfected his skills - learned to play various musical instruments, perfectly executed romances, led the country club, perfectly painted, wrote stories and essays.

In 1954-1958 he studied at the Plekhanov Institute, but dropped Institute.

Tags

See also

New and interesting