Promo photo shoot for Shakira's new album "Shakira"

In late March, will be a new, tenth album from Shakira's unpretentious title «Shakira». The singer is gradually warms the fans, and tosses them the news and photos. For example, recently posted a net Shaka fresh batch of promotional images in honor of the new album.

Shakira in a photo shoot for her new album

One of the tracks from the new album Shakira - «Empire» is already available online, as well as the video for «Can not Remember to Forget You», which she recorded with Rihanna.

By the way, Shakira does not exclude that in the future it still work with Ri-Ri.

"It is, of course, the diva - said Shakira about Rihanna in a recent interview - but it remains a" neighbor girl "- easy to communicate and landing».

As for explicit video for a song together with Rihanna, he came to taste a very civil to her husband Shakira - Gerard Pique.

"He approved! I gave him a clip and asked too openly, to which he replied, which got excellent, very elegant. He is delighted. »

But the guys in these videos Shaka can not be removed - Gerard does not permit.

"He no longer allows me to shoot clips with men, so I have to do it with women. I can not make such a video, how accustomed to. It is not even discussed that, by the way, I like it. I like that he defends his "territory" and appreciates me. Thus, the only person he ever allow to touch my thigh - Rihanna. »

Not surprisingly, Gerard jealous his girlfriend!

Shakira in a photo shoot for his new album

Tags

See also

New and interesting