New Song Timberlake

That is what we all have been waiting for has come to pass - morning light heard Justin Timberlake's first single for 5 years. True, contrary to previously published news participated in the recording of only the husband of Beyonce - Jay Z, but not herself. Most likely the trio left the studio together, and this was caused by this error.

So listen:

Simultaneously with the release of the new single by Justin he published an open letter to fans on his official website. To give just an excerpt of the most important:

... As you might have heard, I'm getting ready for a big 2013. In June last year, I started working on my next journey in music. The inspiration came to me out of nowhere and, frankly, I did not think of it that something happens. I just went into the studio and started to play with different sounds and songs. Perhaps it was the best time of my career. Just do without any rules and the ultimate goal in mind, enjoying the process. I'm very excited with what happened in the end!
... I called it «The 20/20 Experience» and he is coming out this year.

Earlier it was reported that Justin wrote 20 songs for the new album, maybe this explains the name.

Tags

See also

New and interesting