Post about Thailand.

Writes Alexei Markov
Finally, the main post about Thailand.
Of course, all go there to bathe in the warm and clear sea. I previously closest to the equator was in Bahrain, but there is the sea, of course, quite different. In Thailand, very close to the equator, and the sea is warm at all times. Just sometimes it is very warm, and sometimes - very, very warm. Before this trip, I had no idea how it is - to go to sea and ёzhitsya.

Poda Island. Totality idyll is broken only by the fact that these boats are quite a lot :) And in every ten tourists.

Ao Nang, near Nopparat Thara pier. From a starting point for excursions to the islands.

Chicken Island. Well, I hope it is clear why he is called.

I can not hide the truth from you - on the island serves a large portion of a fenced reserve. It looks quite unpleasant.

Railey Beach in Krabi province. One of the most popular - the people there just darkness.

The limestone mountains - the card of Krabi province. The sea washes away and turns them into a crazy beauty of the island.

Another boat trip.

View to the mainland.

Pakbia Island. On a rock on the right (the one in the background), you can get it 10 meters tall. From there, kind of cool.

And it kind of just on the place where made previous photo.
Please note - you can see the fish in the sea.

The hut on the island of Lading. Now, it seems, on any of the islands can not stay overnight - they are all recognized reserves.

Bay on the island of Hong. One of the most appealing. There are not allowed not to mention boating, and even kayaking. Only then bathe :)

Also Hong. Sand there is a fine and so white that you can spend hours pour it from one hand - and not get bored.

Laguna on the other hand Hong. The boat can go there only in the tide, and at low tide the lagoon turns into a lake.

The river in Krabi. There is a boat with a captain can take for some 500 rubles.

Ebb, Sunset in Ao Nang. In the evening there quietly. You can hear just how grilled fried shrimp and hisses beer Chang. Good!

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting