HERE COMES THE GIRLS!

One of my friends took a story
They sit in the evening with a neighbor in his apartment, and think how pass the weekend. Their wives, their girlfriends, too, by the way, drove off to the country, without leaving even a pious beer. And then the phone rang. Calls old colleague with whom my friend gave military duty to the Motherland. After demobilization, and passed twenty years, and they never saw each other. As he found him in a strange city, and remains a mystery. But is not the question!
In general, as it was not there, but this was drugan an hour with them. And due to the fact that he was a successful businessman, vodka flowed a river. The next day, Saturday morning hangover pretty, all three of them drawn to the exploits. And drugan, sweeping gesture, looking at newspaper advertising their city ordered home three prostitutes. Local first agitated, but remembering that his wife will arrive only tomorrow night, we decided to hang out at full speed. Fifteen minutes after the order, the doorbell rang. Drugana, surprised at such a speed and service, rushed to the door all together. However, guest taxied on the way to the toilet.
With a cry of joy: - HERE COMES THE GIRLS! - The owner opened the door and froze. Beyond the threshold was his wife, and the wife of a neighbor.
I pause too long, because the girls were shocked by the fact that they in the past decade for the first time named the girl. And the boys, instantly sober, to think what to do next. The situation was defused released from the lavatory. Jerking his codpiece, he inspected the new arrivals, and so he did not know who they really himself, indignant:
 - And it's a prostitute !!! Yes, they muzzle horse! And why two of every three we ordered !!!
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting