Jennifer Aniston said that would not refuse to exchange bodies with Lindsey Vonn or Gisele Bundchen

A huge number of women dream of a figure like Jennifer Aniston, but, as it turns out, the star of "Friends" considers that it is not a perfect figure, but Gisele Bundchen in her view, is the owner of ideal forms.

Jennifer told the magazine Self, everything from what she likes to eat for breakfast, ending with their favorite TV shows.

Let us not judge Jennifer strictly make allowances for the fact that the journalist was asked the appropriate question. Among the girls that Aniston would like to trade places, not only luxury Giselle, but also a friend of Tiger Woods - Lindsey Vonn.

Gisele Bundchen (left) and Lindsey Vonn (right) - at the two girls wanted to be like Jennifer.

Lindsey Vonn - famous American skier, champion of the 2010 Olympics.

Gisele Bundchen - one of the most famous Brazilian supermodels in the world.

I dream of a professional skiing, Lindsey Vonn. And I wish that I had a body like Gisele. Why not? - Self Jennifer told reporters.

The actress, who recently knocked 45 years, told a few minor facts about his life Self magazine in a recent interview. For example, Jennifer candidly admitted that she loves cocktail "Bloody Mary", loves to sing karaoke or in self makes Instagrame.

Aniston said she did not understand why all the pictures of themselves, and then spread these photos in Instagram.

I have no Instagrama, - said the actress. - And I, to put it mildly, not a fan of self. I do not understand why it should be done. I think that personally I have are enough photos, why add yet these?

On the other hand, Jennifer admitted that she loves cute animals, Sunday morning breakfast bagel with egg and loves the show Jimmy Fallon.

Tags

See also

New and interesting