Bar

Writes Alexander Cheban:

This morning I want to break into your friend-tape scorching winter sun, the wind in his face, sparkling snow and ... a glass of hot mulled wine and fragrant! I write a great article about the preparation of the ski trip and all the time to be distracted by some episodes of his recent trip to the Alps, could tonight after all will graduate.

Ski holidays in Europe is perfect everywhere and it was the little things and details make it so that our "resort" to go more do not want to, you just for once to go to Europe ... The Austrians are coming up with more and more chips, open restaurants and ski lifts, snow parks and discos. In Ukraine, on Dragobrat, owners of four miserable yoke can not agree and unite them in a common ski pass, however, is useless poetry.

Today I have the highest mountain in Austria bar with 360 degree observation platform - Top Mountain Star 3 080m in the ski resort Obergurgl-Hochgurgl. And the name is a - "Obergurgl" Well here is not to go ?! In this bar I got very close to the ski lifts to 16.00, to drink a glass of mulled wine and watch the sunset, and slowly move out down deserted highways in the last rays of the sun mountain.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting