Excursion to the bank (45 photos)

Volga-Kama Commercial Bank was the first in the early 1870s. opened offices in Samara, Saratov, Simbirsk, Syzran and Tsaritsyn, and almost 20 years was the only manager of a large private credit in the Volga region.
But the financial history of Russia came to an end. December 14, 1917 the Bolshevik victory nationalized all commercial banks, including the Volga-Kama commercial.

1. Tour of the bank started with the main office. The first thing I went to see the president's office. At the reception we were met by a cheerful Anastas, assistant to the president.

2. The Cabinet of Vice President in the original coloring. In the office of any excess junk, all for the cause.

3. Unfortunately, the president of the bank, Chekmareva Vladimir Anatolyevich, the day could not talk, but they showed me his office.

4. Meanwhile, in the operating room was in full swing operation. Charming girl gave loans, deposits and transfers made out. I'm an expert on mortgages and customers went to a new building.

5. The Bank shall issue a mortgage for the purchase of apartments in this house built in the bank accredited by the borrower for such apartments can get better terms on your mortgage. Manager who prepares documents for the mortgage at the same time acts as a realtor, we ride with potential customers, looked flat.

6. Then the fun began. I was shown how the collectors. Comrades are severe, in the image of their "toys».

7. Bank Park are two types of collector cars on the basis of VAZ-2121 and VAZ-2123.

8. adaptation of conventional machines Collectors do on specialized production in Togliatti.

9. Armor durable, can withstand shots from a pistol and machine.

10. The windows in the car on the size substantially smaller than usual, so the inside is dark enough, we had to shoot with the flash.

11. Safety is paramount, aesthetics and comfort in the background.

12. Op, expenses, from collectors in the way it is better not to stand. In this black bag stackers with the money that used at ATMs.

13. So, follow as collectors, they move quickly, it took me a little skill to have time to photograph them.

14. Collectors go for three. When collection ATM postoronniyh not allowed to the collector with money.

15. At the bottom of the ATM is a strong safe, within which are located stackers. Everything happens quickly, I do not timed, but all manipulations 10-15 seconds, no more.

16. Go back to the bank. Go for a visit to the head of collection, which is kept in the office of a strategic reserve of bags of money in the safe, I did not specify, but obviously something important.

17. Undoubtedly the most interesting place in the bank - cash register. Log in to the cashier to outsiders is forbidden, so I gave my camera a bank employee. Notice the gray boxes with green handles, this stackers for money, which is used in ATMs, about which I mentioned earlier.

19. "Supersonic" machine for converting money.

21. Cashier - Lydia Semenovna. This picture is called "6 million».

22. Then follow the department of electronic payment systems, where I was told how to operate the terminals.

23. Department of electronic payment systems consists of four sectors: programmers, technical support sector, sector managers (Places installation contracts with partners), sector working with documents and phone calls from customers. The bank is worth a program for monitoring terminals. On the screen in which the operator can see the terminal runs out of paper, where there is no response from the terminal, and information on cash. What bills introduced in what order they were the stackers.

24. In the terminal face serious protection against counterfeit banknotes, in practice the bank counterfeit notes in terninale was not. This terminals that attackers tried to open it. Peak crimes was 2010, now such cases are reduced. In any case, the terminals are protected, it is difficult to transmit pictures real picture, but the terminal is trying to open a sledgehammer, it is possible to see a strong dent. Stackers in place, the attackers did not reach the goal.

25. The terminal was in the ill-fated store "cooperator", which this year is burned.

28. Tape for checks.

29. For terminals used vandal screens that can withstand the impact of average size.

30. This screen is broken again sledgehammer, but why remains a mystery.

31. Printer.

32. More Printers.

34. Bill acceptor.

35. stacker in bills that fall in the input order. No banknote sorting, unlike ATM terminals no.

36. Let stacker terminal.

37. Then we went into the room to programmers. The guys are serious, they have in the office instead of slot machines two terminals.

38. I found a difference between the old and the new interface of the terminal.

39. In the new terminals more convenient and beautiful interface, as well programmers can now remotely vnositizmeneniya in software added commercials.

40. This is how the terminal looks like inside. Already familiar components.

41. At the request of readers, processing. All the information on the state of the terminal in real time enters the separated electronic payment systems, wherein diversion diverges sectors. Technology and programmers get information about the technical work and the state of the terminal, you can view a complete history of making money until the next and denomination bills. For all termilam is continuous monitoring of the presence of paper and the amount of money. When stacker accumulates a certain amount of the terminal collecting.

42. The last point of my tour was the archive of the bank, where documents are stored contributors: deposit book, credit and debit orders. This inventory on closing the accounts for 90 years

44. All documents are stored on deposits at least 5 years.

45. At the end of the retention period, the documents for disposal. These documents have been prepared for destruction. They will be taken to the factory where they will burn under the close supervision of a special commission.

Tags

See also

New and interesting