Divorce with the sale nouta

History, as can deceive.

It all started with the fact that I came from ebay Apple MacBook PRO 15 ". I bought it for myself, but it turned out that the soul does not lay down for him. After 13 "it seemed too heavy and uncomfortable. It was decided to sell it and take to replace something small.

sale laptop

I wrote a few ads. Including Molotok.ru. A few hours after placing lots hammer, I received a message by e-mail that the item has been won. The buyer was registered on the day of purchase and is not identified himself in the comments to purchase.
To make sure that people really want to buy my laptop, I wrote him a letter of congratulations.

A day later I received a response from the buyer.

In short: the laptop was bought for my son for his birthday, who lives in Nigeria, and is engaged in foreign languages. Buyer asks to send the parcel via EMS and tell him the full amount of delivery. As well, he needed my bank details.
Judging by the country became seems to be working crooks. I told the buyer that send abroad only after «Clear Payment» via PayPal.

The buyer is in no hurry with the answers. Letters come from him after an average of 12-15 hours after mine. A new letter from the buyer:

Buyer agrees to this option. He wished to know the full cost of $ or Euro together with delivery. Well, let:

Fraud scheme

And this is where the fun begins. Somewhere within 12 hours receive a letter from Service@paypal.com as follows:

It seems that money is transferred to your account, but need to confirm shipment. After that, the transfer will be confirmed. But the sender country, and visual style does not match the style of PayPal. Needless to say that in your personal account on PayPal there was no translation? Just scammer sent another letter:

Here, in principle, says the same thing. Send to let us Tracking code, and we'll credit you money.
On this our communication has stopped, the circuit is simple and clear. Then no wonder.

Conclusions

Carefully read the buyer. Especially if it is from Nigeria. And especially if the lot is expensive.
Money in the morning, evening chairs. Do not send anything until you are sure that you have the money in your account and you can dispose of them.
Look carefully at the letters from the payment system.
Thrice consider whether to send exhibition abroad. Maybe there exists a buyer in your country?

Morality

This scheme is simple and straightforward divorce. On it is very difficult story. But if you are inexperienced or seller at the moment you
a huge number of items, you can simply overlook cheater.
Be careful and successful sales!

Tags

See also

New and interesting