Working Butt (4 photos)

Barbie Edwards earned $ 30,000 on their buttocks

Obsessed with his buttocks Barbie Edwards spent a huge sum of money for food and everything in order to grow a huge ass that would allow it to earn big money.

According to 42-year-old woman, she is the owner of the world's largest fifth point, and claims that its unique asset in the last six months brought her almost thirty thousand dollars.

Due to the enormous size of the buttocks resident of Washington she formed such a "shelf" where the woman to the delight of fans willing to pay for such a spectacle, able to hold a tray of drinks and food. The mother of three children just loved their own magnificent forms and now hopes to convince the representatives of Guinness to create a new category.

"Before, I hated my huge buttocks and thighs, but when I started making them, my attitude towards myself has changed dramatically," - said an American divorcee.

Besides the fact that her buttocks-shelf brings a woman money, they also help Barbie in housework. "I very often use their own butt-shelf to hand always necessary products until I have something to cook for her family. It is also a very convenient place for detergents while cleaning the house, "- he explained Edwards.

Nevertheless, a very non-standard shape causes some problems Barbie. As recognized herself owner of magnificent forms, trains and planes it needs two places, and her hips are regularly stuck in the turnstile. In addition, because of their complexion woman has to ride in a van as conventional cars are too small for her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting