How to steal cars with license plates

The author writes: "Today my colleagues again stolen from the car numbers ...
Do not know if this "business" in other cities, but in Moscow, he was rampant.
I think rare motorist had not heard of the following situations, and many get into it. »
Read all the details in the continuation of the news!

Sutra car owner goes out and sees that his car does not offer ...

Under windshield wipers on the windshield car owner finds a note, as in the photo. He writes.
They answered him, move so much money (usually in the region of 2-4 thousand rubles).

The sum is about the same as if you are going to restore the numbers through the traffic police. But there it is necessary to spend a lot of time to fill a bunch of papers and so on and so forth. And then all at once. You transfer the money, and you say, where are the numbers hidden. Usually they are hiding right there in your yard. For example, today my colleague had to remove them from the trash visor.
Makes a statement to the police is useless. They seem to share this business. Here are a couple of stories. When other colleagues have also stolen numbers, she, for some reason, a note on the glass did not put. She went to the police, wrote a statement. As soon as she left the room, she immediately called and offered to buy back rooms. Coincidence?
Another story. One day, Deputy Interior Minister (or traffic police, do not remember exactly) in Moscow with a personal car stolen numbers. Apparently by accident. He naturally raised on the ears of all. After a very short time, he returned to room with an impressive amount of money to this business closed his eyes.
The turnover of these guys are very large. Given that one of the machine they have only a couple of thousand, you need every day to rob so huge number of cars to be enough and podmazyvanie officials and their very sickly income. Every day, hundreds of car owners find their iron horses with missing marks of distinction. When my colleague wrote a rogue, she was asked to give the number of his car, that is one of the victims of swindler several. And none of this will do nothing. Apparently while Putin numbers are not stolen, nothing will.
On the other hand catch these criminals is not easy. Twist the hidden numbers and look for the wind field. Simcoe disposable, made a deal and threw. If we add to this not wanting anything to do with it, then do a perfect "business».
This "business" success, for several reasons.
Firstly, we are always in a hurry. We have no time for all sorts of bureaucratic delays and even less willing to deal with them.
Secondly, we do not believe in the law enforcement agencies. We do not believe that if we come and write a statement - is that something will change, someone caught or someone that will help. Moreover, people have a fear that the next morning, after the statement of the police car, they will not find in the yard, or find, but without wheels, for example. Or even burn.
And last and probably most important. The majority of our people do not yet desire, so to speak, to fight evil. We are so accustomed that we always cheat, steal, rob. This happens all the time, and punishment is almost never happens. It is easier to negotiate with criminals than to try to deal with them, because we live with the feeling that everything around criminals, anyway. But fortunately, I can see that this situation is gradually changing. For the first time in the same room colleagues stolen, she went to the traffic police and restore them legally. At this time, for some reason she was frightened and decided to negotiate with criminals. But she remains of this horrible feeling that she became accomplices of the crime. "I'm never going to pay them!" - She said.
If everything will be the same decision and stop paying them, their business quickly die.

Tags

See also

New and interesting