Excerpts from police reports

Near the hanged corpse of a dead man were found three bodies, but an autopsy revealed that they were alive, just in the day they were given an advance.

On the way to two-wheeled motorcycle riding three pyanyh.Na my orders to stop the driver shouted: & lt; Fourth do not take! & Gt;

The victim was driving like he was on his own funeral.

The driver of foreign cars disappeared from the scene of the accident through the windshield, without regaining consciousness.

Yesterday, from the 12th floor dropped the TV & lt; Sony & gt ;, but fell to the ground and disappeared between the 8th and 5th floors.

Yesterday, in an alley Makarov was assassinated on the banker Kuryleva I.A.Kurylёv escaped with a slight wound in the leg and shot in the head.

Special features: the whole body when walking him, as it were moved and at the same time stands still.

Gr.Rubilnikova corpse was still alive when he entered the room the dining room, where died without regaining consciousness.

The alcoholic drinks are not seen.

Gr.Mihaylov and journeyed with him documents when the dog does not have.

The corpse of a man with gunshot wounds to the head had to whisper the name of the offender, then finally died.

They stole from the stall three watermelon, chocolate, pears, grapes, three cans of juice, six packs of cigarettes and watch "Flight", belonging prodavtsu.Vsё stolen ate.

The victim, who was pulled from the water was still warm, but really turned blue, so that the signs of life are not filed.

Yesterday, at the restaurant "Pearl" was a shootout between two gangs. Along the police managed to escape from the crime scene.

On the scene of the accident committed by a machine, popularly called "goat", a police officer arrived, popularly also called.

On the bed lay the body of the brother dead in the next room was unconscious, sitting next to his wife and cried trupova ...

& quot; ... After a search of samogonschitsy Sidorova Sergeant Krasyuk I could not find the entrance dver.Kogda Krasiuk tired and fell asleep on the toilet door, I still nashёl.No that's why I brought the door to our room, I do not remember ... & quot;

Pursuing bully Sergeant Ivanov fired in vozduh.No missed.

"Citizen Kuznetsova behaved violently, roared, screaming, prevented citizens rest easy in the detoxification center»

During the assault opium den was brutally murdered three days Petrenko.Cherez Ensign Ensign returned to normal state.

The victim threw me the ax. Axe hit me on the forehead, bounced off and wounded the victim in the leg.

"Gr.Sidorov being very drunk, took his wife's mother of hell, that is a little bit wrong."

Tags

See also

New and interesting