Excessive weight loss

Viewers of the program «Biggest Loser» concerned about the recent winner of the show: Rachel Fredrickson, who lost more than 70 pounds, losing weight from 120 to 48 kg.

When Rachel started to test it weighed as much as 120 pounds and was a decent pyshechki. Complete victory came to her after she turned into "the tiniest participant" in the history of the program.

Viewers were shocked when they saw Rachel on Tuesday night - compared to its first output - it was a sensation. However, the audience asked the question: instead of bringing Rachel to show whether too dangerous condition?

According to Rachel herself, she was perfectly healthy.

I am very proud of how much I lost in this show - recognized the girl. - Everything I do - is to follow the advice of doctors «Biggest Loser».

Alas, this statement does not stop any criticism or former winners of the show from the caustic remarks in the press.

The heroine of the 4 seasons Nicole Michalik, for example, wrote on Twitter:

"She is skinny as a skeleton! She has seen all the bones! »
Kim Nilsson - Season 13 finalist - said that she felt so bad after watching the show that she could not sleep.

"I thought it was me too thin - she wrote on Twitter - This is just madness!»
Viewers have come in his statements to "anoreksichki" and "sick". Like in your opinion?

I think it's funny because Rachel - a former swimmer - until recently so embarrassed by their weight, she was afraid to appear in front of his own family. And now it has been criticized for the lost weight and gaining self-confidence.

Even her own coaches - Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper - were shocked by the result. Their surprised faces also periodically flashed in the social. networks.

During the show Fredrickson has lost about 60% of its weight. The result is striking, although now, according to the known formulas, its weight is moved from the "excess" in the "inadequate" and, consequently, increased health risk.

But my sincere applause Rachel. On Wednesday, she came on the show and did not pay absolutely no attention to criticism. Instead, she spoke about how her past athletes pushed her to the result, and what she would do with the prize of 250,000 $.

"I now have a new life ahead. First I'll start with a shopping trip and buying new things. But I do not want to spend this much money, because most of the I want to save for something more meaningful in my life. From that moment I see the future and I feel that I will be happy »

In my opinion, critics just envied Rachel perseverance in achieving their dreams. And for her health, in my opinion, do not worry, because a healthy mind is more important than all the rest put together. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting