Defender Woody Allen

Of course, Woody would never molest my sister - said Moses Farrow press.
Dylan said counterclaim, accusing the brothers of "betrayal" of his family.

At least one voice on the side of Woody Allen in the sensational scandal of sexual abuse of a minor by Allen their adopted daughter Dylan has.

In a new interview with People magazine, Moses Farrow accused the mother of "poisoning" their children and incitement against the father.

On the left, Moses Allen

My mother tried to convince me to hate my father for the destruction of the family and tried to make me believe in his sexual harassment to Dylan - Moses told the magazine People.
And I really hated him for years. Now I see that it was all just revenge, an attempt to repay Woody because he loved the Sun and (approx. Author: his stepdaughter 22 years).

Woody with his wife, stepdaughter Song-and

Moses and Dylan were adopted by Farrow and Allen and, along with Ronan (only blooded son of a pair), all three of them were involved in a protracted battle between the parents, which won Mia, saying that Woody abused children. After that, his father, in fact, could not see them.

Mia, Woody and their adoptive children

Allen, who is already 78 years old, continues to assure everyone around that he is innocent and has accused his ex of being too intrusive.

On Tuesday, his lawyer told the program Today, Mia Farrow "implanted" memories of abuse in Dylan's head while she was still a little girl. However, he said:

It's not like she's lying. I think she really believes it happened.

Mia and Dylan

Moses Farrow shared with the press his opinion, the essence of which is that Dylan never had bad feelings toward her father until she was grown up.

Of course, Woody did not stick to my sister, - he says. - She loved him, and always looking forward to when he comes to visit us. She never hid from him. Until such time as the mother was unable to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred towards him. I do not know whether my sister believes what he says, or simply trying to please his mother ...

Moses also said that he could not describe the atmosphere in the family as "happy" as trying to convince all of Mia Farrow. He argues that the mother often angry and raged periodically hit him when he was a child.

Dylan Farrow's brother responded to claims that he "betrayed" the family.

Personally, I can not look like my family is falling apart - she said. - And I will not be silent at a time when I need my family, I will not give up on them, as Moses. From now on, my brother is dead to me.

My memories - the truth. And I will live with them all their lives.

My mother has never set me up against Woody. She was always very close to me. Recently, we had a very emotional conversation. She sat me down next to him and asked if I speak the truth. My mother said that my father says that I'm lying. And I said, "He's lying."

Something I do not think that I am on the side of Woody ... Still, the experience with the young girls he already had. What in your opinion, who is right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting