Beauty - it's a pain: an unusual project Eliza Bennett

Beauty requires sacrifice. We are accustomed to the common phrase, and perceive it allegorically. But some creators understood it more than literally. British artist Eliza Burnett decided to demonstrate how serious sacrifices in the name of beauty. If you have weak nerves, fasting is better not to open! We have been warned!

Its, so to speak, creation Eliza embroider on their own hands. If you look closely, the thread passes through the top layer of the epidermis hands, and pain expert at most likely not feel.

However, looks ready to work, you see, great, if not more.

The main question that always sounds in the mouth of all viewers - why?

Answer Eliza rude and simple: "Who cares at all? Yes, I can not seem crazy, and even admitted that when embroidering pain in some places was unbearable, but I did it consciously. I was important to show that nothing can deter the artist from creating their creations, and that '' the flour creativity '' - not just empty words! ยป

Eliza Bennett tirelessly giving an interview and said that with his own hands shows how hard it is not only art, but also women's work. Hands women always mechanical wear in the blood of the eternal washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking.

"We Do not martyr?" - Asks Eliza, shaking their hands embroidered.

Tags

See also

New and interesting