17 meals in restaurants USA

Americans can not be called adherents of a healthy diet. Despite the huge number of various websites about nutrition and healthy lifestyles, the country seems to be specifically looking for dishes that are able to weaken health. We are offering 17 restaurant meals Americans with terrifyingly huge calories even for them. Combo Lo Mein, P.F. Chang, 1968 calories.
I'm sure that the food P.F. Chang created for the sole purpose - an imitation of Chinese cuisine + spread of calories.

Rolls with avocado and egg, Cheesecake Factory, 963 calories.
This appetizer is impressive mainly because of the fact that of vegetable-based dishes managed to create something with more calories than in the average "is not a vegetable" dish.

Salad with crispy chicken and pecan (with sauce), TGI Friday's, 1360 calories.
Add a salad of fried chicken - a good idea, because it is important that it contains more calories than most double cheeseburgers. Perhaps this was the task of TGI Friday's.

Morning sandwich CroisSONIC, Sonic, 650 calories.
First of all I would like to know if I - the only person who is horrified at the thought of what will be placed on egg bread + cheese + fat? Prior to that, I think it was difficult to reach. And if you're going to do it, why not replace the ham and sausage immediately deprive yourself of 130 calories? Why do we always need something not very useful?

Brownie Blue Ribbon, Applebee, 1290 calories.
Nothing is so good end dinner as a light dessert that contains 65% of your daily calories.

Sheik PB & C, Coldstone Creamery, 2010 calories.
It seems hoax because almost impossible to imagine a beverage containing as many calories.

Onion Bloomin, Outback Steakhouse, 1948 calories.
I would like to say that I will never have it again, given how it's bad, but I probably will. I'm sorry.

With white chocolate mocha Venti, Starbucks, 620 calories.
There are better ways to start the day than with a morning coffee, which contains more calories, sugar and fat than most foods that you consume. We know that it is harmful, and yet we are endlessly post in our Instagram photo is actually a liquid oil from Starbucks.

Caesar salad with chicken (with sauce), Macaroni Grill, 870 calories.
Are you ready to strike Caesar salad with chicken from the "healthy and delicious food" once and for all?

Chicken steak with eggs and sausage, IHOP, 1850 calories.
IHOP - an eerie place. This dish and the calories it contains, by definition, are hellish mixture. No one should have it, ever, and even more so in the morning. (It is better sandwich at home.)

Sub Meatball Marinara, Subway, 560 calories.
This item probably introduced you to err, and do you think that this dish is not really so awful, but we must turn to the content of sodium in it 1590 milligrams, or about 70% of what we should be getting per day .

Fish and chips, Cheesecake Factory, 1920 calories
Again Cheesecake Factory with an incredible monster!

Turkey sandwich Full Sierra, Panera Bread, 810 calories.
Always scary to see how something like theoretically healthy turkey transformed into the same madness as the calorie sandwich.

Tuscan hummus with pita bread, California Pizza Kitchen, 970 calories.
Wait, no! Not only hummus! Anything other than hummus!

omatny soup with basil Aurora, Cosi, 597 calories.
Even if you do not book this supposedly "healthy" dish with grilled cheese, you do yourself a favor (you will not be saturated sodium).

Pecanbon standard size, Cinnabon, 1080 calories.
I feel that the most honest thing about Cinnabons is that they are not very good. Think about all the food is actually good, you could get for the calories. There is no reason there is something like Pecanbon, never.

Pasta Carbonara with Chicken, Cheesecake Factory, 2290 calories.
I still do not understand how this restaurant is allowed to exist, including their mediocre food, which allows it to be so ugly. In my opinion, Cheesecake Factory - ideal eatery to place it in hell and torment sinners there

Source: thoughtcatalog.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting