Stas Davydov

A popular blogger and host of the show on YouTube - Stas Davydov helped the guy on the bus to return forgotten expensive shoes, and thus made him a gift for the New Year. I want to share with you my story New Year's eve. Returning from Germany to Ukraine, the bus Bern to Riga, which I went to Warsaw, where I had the transplant, I forgot my brand new shoes from Clarks. they cost me 25% of my scholarship (scholarship guy is 620 euros per month)! Sensing the heat in the bus, I decided to go in sneakers and shoes posted under the seat. In Warsaw, at 6 am, sleepy and peaceful I took another bus, and only halfway to the border to see me come to understand that not all of my things are going with me. Angry and frustrated, I called on the Riga bus. The flight attendant found my precious shoes, where I had left them, and promised me that I could pick them up in Riga. This calmed me, but a few days before the New Year, I am no one called.

I had to write myself. As it turned out my shoes were waiting for me at the box office in Riga. The problem was just that I was in western Ukraine. Agree on sending mail, I could not, so I had to look for another option. They found Stas Davydov. I once read that he lives in Riga, and decided that you never know, I will write to him, suddenly help. I Wrote. He replied. He said that will help take the shoes, and then send them to me in Germany. It was very unexpected, because we do not know, and two days before the New Year, who wants to wander around the city in search of another's shoes. But the earth is not without good people. Stas really took and sent me to my boots, and I am very grateful to him. The fact that it happened just a New Year's Day, was very symbolic.

Postcard from Riga

Source: Rubaestruby

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting