Check your knowledge

85% of Russians regularly make mistakes on this list! Test yourself if all you know?

1. How can doubt "come" or "come"? Remember once and for all, the right - to "come."
2. Ordered the "Express"? To quickly prepared :) Coffee called "espresso"!
3. How to "ed" or "ehay" or & quot; ezzhaj & quot ;? Rubbish! The imperative form of the verb "to go" and "go" is only a "Go" or "breezing", "Come", etc ... The use of the word "Go" without the prefix is ​​considered acceptable, but desirable in conversation.
4. And very often you can hear a common mistake "How late a shop?" (Do not know how to write, and it is wrong "doskolki" - a word in the dictionary of the Russian language is not fixed.) That's right: "How many runs to the store?" Or, in another situation, "how many of you will be up to the job? How many to wait for you? ". Remember this form of words as easy: the word "much" emphasis still, it in all its forms on the first syllable: how much, how many colleagues I met, how many people I have, how many friends I have got; about how many meetings I dream.
5. Repeat! There are no words "in general" and "in general"! Is the word "general" and "in general". And the point.
6. In the documents is the "signature", but in the Sistine Chapel on the altar wall - "Painting". Not to be confused, my friends, do not confuse!
7. From the point of view of lexical compatibility of the expression "the best" sounds as ridiculous as "more beautiful." Best regards to directors 'best film'.
8. "Take" - to borrow it! "Take my money" - is wrong. You can not take someone only someone. "Lend me the money", "Can I take you?" - Correctly.
9. "V_techeniE" (some of the time, in the course), but "v_techeniI" (eg, rivers, over the direction in art). Please note, always separately!
10. Hadron Collider: Do not "Androna", who is this "Andron"? Hadrons - are elementary particles in their honor and was named the collider. "Collider", by the way, with two "l".
11. Win! Do not Win! I sincerely do not understand what motivates people to give to "Q". Verification word - to play.
12. Anyone who still says "theirs" will burn in hell!
13. During the writing of "Sorry" instead of "I'm sorry," it is time to introduce fines.
14. blinds, like all French words, here the accent on the last syllable.
15. "returned to native land" - so they say, even the teacher of Russian language! This is simply unacceptable. They can not be back - the gods of the hearth, but "returned to the native land»!
16. contract, contract, contract.
17. Wear clothes only put on clothes. Dress can be anyone - a child, a wife, a doll, but the clothes (shorts, socks, T-shirts, jeans, overalls, coats, evening dresses, etc.) Wear!

A successful person must be literate. Teach your native language!

--img3--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting