Cake in the form of figures birthday

Probably most four year olds would gladly have eaten delicious copy itself made of chocolate biscuit. Alfie Rouz- no exception. Cake in the form of a figurine of himself in full size looks so realistic that looks like a wax model, but much tastier. The cake weighs about 13 kg and is made from dozens of layers of sponge cake covered with chocolate with cream colored and painted with edible colors. And as a real Alfie almost never parted with his toy monkey, then monkey also edible gift in hand.
27-year-old pastry chef Laura Clark took 15 hours to cook this masterpiece as a gift from his godfather.

Alfie's mom said, "The cake looked so amazing that I could not hold back the tears when I saw it. Alfie, too, was so happy. He stood and shouted, "This is me, this is me, this is Alfie and his monkey! It was a great surprise and given that Laura had never seen Alfie, she was able to perform a piece with amazing precision. »

The cake cost 400 euros. Its length is 47 inches, for its preparation took 40 eggs, 11 pounds of sugar, and 4, 5 pounds of flour. Facial features and covered with chocolate glaze, base foam is used, it is the only inedible piece of cake.
Miss Rose said: "At first we felt sorry for his cut, in addition, it was a little strange, but then we finally decided. First, we cut off the head, because it was inedible. It was a strange feeling: the sculpture was so "live", that I was almost afraid to hurt her. The sculpture is placed on a table and some even asked why the boy is sitting on the table, the guests thought he was real. & quot;

Miss Clark, owner of confectionery and biscuit creator of the sculpture, said: "I have not met Alfie, I only had a photograph of him. I'm a little afraid that he scared a realistic replica of himself, but he did not find any trace of fear. I was told that at the feast he always drove the guests to look at this cake. & Quot;

She says the most difficult to manufacture was finalnayaya part. Godmother Alfie also very pleased with the result. Mrs. Morris said, "This is a gift to him for what he gives us so much joy. I was so happy to see his reaction. »

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img6--

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting