Beauty Recipes

Every girl my beauty-secrets. And someone even more. The same can be said about the stars. Because of the way they look, their reputation depends and earnings. Of course, all the secrets of beauty did not disclose, but some councils are divided with pleasure.

Emma Stone: "I trust the natural products: a few times a day I put on the body of the usual olive oil, it moisturizes very well: the skin becomes soft and silky. And for the person using grapeseed oil. Therefore, I always smell like grapes. "
Scarlett Johansson: "When I look tired, and his face appears red spots, I use lemon juice. I dilute it with water and put on the face »

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: "My lips - my card, so I give them a lot of attention especially. Of course, first of all, I use a scrub to remove dead skin. And when his hand does not appear, you can simply rub the lips with a towel - the same effect. But the lipstick, I almost do not use it: I do not like bright lips, and they have me on the nature of reddish »

Eva Mendes: "Before I go to an important event on any inclined surface upside down and rest for ten minutes. In this position, enhanced circulation and appear on the cheeks coquettish maiden blush, who are always young »

Penelope Cruz maintains harmony as follows: washes down all the dishes grapefruit juice, and instead of putting sugar in tea spoon of linden honey.

Gvinet Paltrow: "I felt much healthier when Eliminate dairy products, sugar, carbohydrates and red meat. More gluten, gluten is such, it is added to various products. I've got tons of energy and disappeared a few stubbornly did not want to get out of kilograms. "

Jennifer Lopez about once a month for a week disclaims consumption of salt and sugar. During this time, the body displays all the excess fluid, swelling pass, and again she feels young and taut.

Sasha Pivovarova: "There is nothing better than a long sleep. My rule of thumb - go to bed before twelve. As for drinks, I prefer green tea. I do not drink alcohol, and antioxidants in tea than in red wine. Natural aromatic oils prefer spirits (my favorite - the rose oil). "

I agree with her one more model - Marina Linchuk "Mom taught me to sleep at least seven hours a day. Lack of sleep is contraindicated too thin - just look haggard »

Karlie Kloss: "The best remedy for dark circles - chilled spoon! I put them under my eyes for five minutes »

Kate Moss: "How to get a fresh look after a hard night? Take the pieces of ice, take sliced ​​cucumber and rub their face in turn. But after such a procedure by swelling and redness on your face will be over! "" His daughter, like other girls her age, I would advise not to abuse a make-apom. Because the angelic face under a ton of makeup looks disgusting ».

Lily Cole: "wheat, milk and sugar, I almost do not eat, but to give up chocolate with a glass of red wine - is beyond me. Soothes himself by drinking a lot of aloe juice - it cleanses the skin »

Emily Blunt: "I drink a lot of green tea and fresh juice of green vegetables - this is the best detox. On the advice of a loved kos¬metologa take supplements with hyaluronic acid and vitamins B and C. And recently I finally forced myself to run. In gyms do not go, I quickly gain muscle mass, and I do not like »

Become pregnant, Emily went on walking at a fast pace:

Teri Hatcher: "I am always adding to the bath glass of red wine: it contains antioxidants useful for the skin. I do not like the smell of alcohol? Light scented candles - at the same time relax »

Diane Kruger: "I am fanatically follow the state of the hair: hair cut every six weeks. And always use Moroccan oil after washing. Really works! »

"My mother taught me every day use sunscreen. And to think that men like natural beauty. I'm not one of those who are overdoing makeup and perfume. Less is more. Before the party has always painted itself - leisurely sipping a glass of wine. Even on the red carpet come out with "their" makeup. Fortunately for the time model I learned a lot of tricks. Cleansing and moisturizing - my fad. "

Abbey Lee Kershaw: "With the new snow-white hair color I like the fantastic fairy. To curls do not lose their shine, every two weeks before going to bed they put on coconut oil. Combs and do not use a hairdryer, and after the shower share the hair with your fingers »

"I do not go to the gym, but I like to run: do not part with sneakers in any trip. And I try to go to work on foot: an hour of such fitness is more useful than an empty waiting in traffic jams »

Adriana Lima: "The best mask for hair - avocado mousse. On the advice of his grandmother nanoshu ten minutes »

Tags

See also

New and interesting