Cold boiled pork

In the words of the author:
Of course it is always a welcome guest at the holiday table. But strangely enough, it almost does not know how to cook. Her crazy burn, bake in a hot oven. Fry in a frying pan, coated with mustard who and who and soaked bread. But she still capricious and nepredstazuema. I offer a very different method of its preparation.

What do we need? A piece of good meat. My pork neck. Carrots, garlic, salt, pepper, apple, orange, mix for shaving brushes, cooking bag. Truncated-yo-yo!

Garlic peel and chop consumed. At 2, 5 kg of meat, I took a whole head of garlic and a big carrot. Carrots cut into bars, a section of about 1, 5x1, 5 cm. Full-length.
Steamed in boiling water to wash the mixture. Well, Che there? There Svan salt, mustard powder, allspice else. Kazhys everything.

Cubes of carrots and garlic, we need to lard the meat.
Here all are interested in the Russian language. Only Russian can be bereBORSchit salt in mashed potatoes. Or in our case, the meat can be larded with carrots.
Note what a wonderful knife. Vapsche it to torment fish. But I adapt himself lard meat. Everything turns out quite easily. I pierce the meat on the entire length of the blade of the knife and just cranked it, at the same time as it cuts through the surrounding flesh. (I do not really pinched with physiological details?).

So. When the slots become pain-Men wide right on the razor blade pushes the bar carrots. It takes, like on rails. Then take out the knife and carrot and remains inside.
Figase I cunning, huh ?!
Garlic bury is not as deep. Thus nashpigovyvayu entire piece at both ends and on both sides. That is around!

Further work with the surface. All are baked, it is not the current baked meat, but also spicy. Natrёm its mixture of peppers. And salt together.

Just a little rub. Without fanaticism because ... well, to dissolve the salt.

Here's what you should have.

Now we need to spread this happiness daubing. This process usually ends with a big scandal or divorce. Bo, to this end, it is smeared, and the other is already dripping. And dripping padlyuka inapplicable to the floor on which immediately slaps cat. When you try to catch the cat, to wipe his paws, he always runs away and hides somewhere in a place that he always peremazhet dirty paws. So is Buzheninova coating any part of the house. After the terrible sight mistress had compressed the culprit ... well, in general, everything is compressed. Cell Society strives to break up ... we need it? Washing without-a! Old-crafty, I came up with another way. I put your left front paw in the cooking bag, grab the meat with his left hand and right, turning out, pull together a package with both hands and pull it to the meat. In what I'm smart!

Then, you need to shower pickle spoon plaster in the package, preferably on all sides. And then, the procedure is familiar to all pravilnoorientirovannym peasants. We need, like stroking a favorite on the ass, as if to disperse the marinade under the package, the entire area of ​​the future piece of pork. No, well, Che ... Well, yes, palm, so stroking and fingers slightly shifted. Well, in general, like a favorite, Th ... That's easy marinade is distributed under the bag. And the cat is clean, and the family is intact.

I can cut apples and oranges. Knife pushes the slices of fruit, distributing them throughout the area of ​​a piece of meat. Well, in general, that's all for today. If you are pickled meat in the evening, leave it in a cool marinated overnight. Ideally, it is at the bottom of the refrigerator.

And in the morning, pierce the bag on the side, which will be mounted. Do not pierce so sparing. With all the rage ... istykayte whole package as if you have it stolen last Pigot. And shove it in the oven ...

And here, I advise you to calm down, and with a cool head to understand the difference between the traditional way of cooking pork, and so on right now, which I will tell. Usually we bake the meat at a temperature of 180 to 210-ti-ti degrees. I'm doing this at 95-minute degrees, but within 8 hours !!!

Overcoming the temptation to make the temperature more, we wait 8 o'clock. We reach and boiled pork. Let cool slightly. We reveal the package, poured the juice that has accumulated, and gently four hands, shift the piece on a dry place.

Tightly swaddled his film. Stowed in a suitable form, put under the press and put them in a cool place. Till tomorrow.

Raspelёnyvaem our boiled pork. She got stronger and formatted with the form in which we have it cooled. Thin knife plastuem it to pieces. It smells like garlic, pepper and a little tingling cope with fruit. At the same time, she is timid to touch that dissolves in the mouth by a force of language. And the color? And what color! Well, it's ... All sopstna ...
DyadVova.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting