10 dishes of our past, nostalgic and hunger

«The Book of Tasty Life" Russian scientist and writer Alexander Levintova - Culinary Encyclopedia, causing interest in the glorious past of our country. This collection was written so appetizing and kindly, that it is impossible not to feel the hunger and warm nostalgic mood when reading.

< Website offers you the most delicious and fun pieces of books.
< br>

dumplings

Dumplings - an ode to the whole of life, one of her holidays. I remember that in the winter the whole family sat at the table, sprinkled with flour, and sculpted their hundreds and thousands. Mom folded ravioli in a pillowcase and hung out of the window, into the cold. When they were getting out of there, they thundered, as if empty. In contrast to the store, our homemade ravioli were great, with a spreading edge. At the same time there was also a tradition of thrust in one of the dumplings button - for good luck. When I got into another family, with traditions of Altai, then mastered the Siberian dumplings. Small, of denser dough and pressed against the ears.

Fried potatoes

Fry the potatoes can be either straw or kruglyashami, the thinner you cut, the better, tastier and more elegant would be potatoes. You can fry in lard - is in a rural, with an indescribable and inimitable rustic aroma can in butter, in urban, it is possible on vegetable oil, oddly enough, it is best to palm, you can finally, in margarine, is poor . Fry should be first on medium heat, and in the open, turning rosy layers and finish better than on low heat with the lid closed, and a frying pan.

Herring with onion

It is said that the Dutchman is not difficult to imagine chewing thoughtfully herring. I do not know. Perhaps that is so. But I can not imagine a herring without us. This - the same as the secretary general, riding the subway to work. Herring on a festive table is required. Not that this is such a law, but somehow uncomfortable, if it is not.

Transparent soup

Fresh soup - no, not a nice soup, hearty and satisfying, and the transparent freshness - Russian soup fresh! All breathes into them the simplicity and modesty - and openwork cabbage, potatoes and small incisions, and lohmotok tomatoes, certainly has potekshego, a bloody, freshest tuhlyatinki and tonyusenkie garlic sticks Koch; meat in the soup floating lean, low-fat, liquid and fiber strips, not kusischami. Sour cream, again, not in the borsch - from the belly, and modest, a teaspoon of the middle plate. Clean and clear broth - that aesthetics fresh soup, bride to our table

Juicy pork

. I do not know what pork tasty - hot, just from the heat from the heat or cold. I find it hard to choose ... I'm desperate ... I love both. Baked ham has a delicate pink-gray color, uniform throughout the slice. Meat unusually soft and juicy, unlike shopping pork, dry and crumbling like dust.

Chicken Kiev

In cutlet de-Will has a sister - a very vulgar person. Her name chicken Kiev. Ass at that person is covered by a cloth coquettish, she herself, it seems, Creole or mulatta and likes to call himself a specialty under assumed names (Chicken-Minsk, in the Moscow, "surprise", "innovation" and other platitudes). The difference is usually only two parts - in the stuffing add mushrooms, nuts, rice or anything else is not always a necessity, but the most important and fundamental difference - engine oil grades, which are fried cutlet. The lower the octane number, the darker and more expensive burger.

Thick pea soup

What could be simpler, cheaper and more delicious pea soup? You take anything smoked. It's best piece of smoked ham with bone (once for 2, 40 per kilogram). Soaked or scalding cup of peas (in a scientific way - blanshiruesh) Launched peas and smoked (ham, bacon, loin, ham, bones and skins from them, but you can just pork, although this is much worse), onion turnip (best left to her one upper colored duds) and carrots. Onion and carrot, if you really really nasty, it is possible, when they are ready, throw (that's why it is better to put the whole, because sometimes it is not known how it relates to your future, but you still unknown dinner companion).

Cold hash

No one would never have okroshka not summer - autumn, spring or winter to it and does not pull, but if vspomyanetsya, then "this summer will come, hash eat!" In spite of the generality and simplicity, for all the years of daily hash - a happy summer holiday , the joy of the first vegetables mixed with last year, that's met with a new crop of old, well-fed potion family table.

soup with wild mushrooms

Mushroom soup - always a poem. You bring on a hot July afternoon home mahotnoe basket kolosovikov: two or three thin-legged and krivovatenkih Obabkov, which is more commonly called boletus, one or two of white with overweight hat: top like Sitno or Kalach, and bottom - soft pale green color, a dozen multicolored syroezhek with hats kolobok brood chanterelles mohovichkov or goats, neat gray-haired svinushki with darkening cut and youthful fluff on the edge of the cap. What should I do with them? Washed, large mushrooms cut - and into the water. Boil - Soltsy, morkovochku, onion, young potatoes, severed crosswise into four quarters, washed in white skins.

Salted tomatoes

You just try this tomato! His train of banks will not pull out. When laying - I tried to keep these stones in one piece. In the three-liter jar only five or six climbs. Fleshy. Cold. Tomatoes should be cold. Glares at him, bit into the skin, the last vampire and suck, already reduces teeth and wringing of whiskey. A blank peel then just throw away.

Small Soviet Encyclopedia »

Photos on the preview: Milk Berr

Literary dishes
10 incredibly delicious potato dishes
15 simple ways to make dishes rich taste

via www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4311016/?partner=admesales&from=bar

Tags

See also

New and interesting