Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore, though regrets about his wild youth held, but would not allow her daughter to go in her footsteps. This 38-year-old actress said in an interview on ABC News. To the question: "Is there something in your life that makes you embarrassed," Drew, who is 6 months pregnant with a second daughter, said:

"No. I note that at the time I had no sense and was free. But the pregnancy made me change, so I do not feel now that feeling before. I like to get involved, to joke and to be imperfect. But I'm not trying to pretend that I had a perfectly correct life. "

In addition, Drew Barrymore determined not to allow their daughters to pose for Playboy. "I do not think that in the future, if my 19-year-old girls will have a desire to pose for Playboy, I took it with favor. I set up to do all that they are not repeated my way. It was my way. No one should go through the same gate ».

Drew assured that he would try to be an exemplary mother, worthy of emulation. "A good parent - said Drew, mother - is the one who wakes up early, work all day, trying to administer good works, be a business responsible».

Recall that reached early success and glory on the screen, 11-year-old Drew faced with a serious drug and alcohol addiction. At the age of 13 years and the second time - when she was 14 years old she tried to kill herself - she had to undergo treatment in a rehabilitation center. 15 Drew posed for Playboy. However, after her parents deprived of parental rights, the life of the actress began to be adjusted slightly. Now Drew Barrymore is a mom charming 15-month-old Olivia, whom she bore in the third marriage with Will Kopelmanom.

Tags

See also

New and interesting