Word of the letter "b", the dance of Salome and Roskomnadzor

Archpriest Habakkuk lived during the reign of Michael, first of the Romanov dynasty, and his son, "quietest" Alexei Mikhailovich. Habakkuk was a man of stern, sullen and uncooperative, officials are not respected. Hallmarks of the local governor Euphemia, who answered his ruined church, broke the house, beat and incited the people. At the same time, it is clear Habakkuk called him the last word.
These words he remembered the night when he suddenly sent a messenger to him with a request to appear before the governor - that is bad, it may die. I went with caution - and suddenly hype?
Here is a quote: "And molyasya, went into the house to him, Euphemia. When Thou Well privezosha on me in the yard, ran wife Evo neon and uhvatala my arm, and she says, "Come-TCR, sire, our father, Go-TCR, light our benefactor!" And I soprotiv of "chyudno! this morning was blyadin son and toperva - Father! »

Do you realize this long preamble was made with one purpose - to show that the word of the letter "B", most often in Russian-used and replaced for reasons of social sophistication to the word "damn" - the word was in the course of at least three hundred years ago.

The word, of course, could not occur in isolation from the reality of his breed. Apparently, the woman with the letter "B" in Russia has already been. Maybe these women were misunderstood by his contemporaries, and their role is distorted, it may be the cause of everything - a different approach to achieving success in life.

Man gains such success with a sword in his hand, and the man conqueror wins a woman who knows how to, proud and undefeated take your bare hands. Make it easy, with enthusiasm, artistically. Using element voluptuous clothing, music and dance. With the understanding - that we can show to what extent and when.

It is not surprising that such art refuses to die, and all of the current sense windings around an iron pillar - is also the echoes of ancient skill.

Recalls that the Paris music hall, in 1894, were well-known then Yvette. In front of everyone just ready for bed, undressing for her maiden bed, completely naked while she never did not show up, well, maybe for a moment, because the light in the theater immediately quenched.

The American was the famous burlesque theater room - Dance of Salome "seven veils". The script was purely biblical, at the end of sensual dance on stage even took out the head of John the Baptist, made of painted papier-mâché.

In Norway, we have recently announced the judgment - the strip (which invented the Old Testament, Salome), recognized as an art form and therefore is not subject to value added tax of 25 per cent.

A Roskomnadzor banned word with the letter "B", giving him a linguistic definition of "obscene designation women loose conduct, as well as all derived from the words linguistic units."

Everyone has his own path

Tags

See also

New and interesting