Blocks for children (30 photos)

The author's style is saved.
via ethana.livejournal.com

Maxim gave cubes. Cubes are called "intelligence." With pictures, letters and words, beautiful, glossy, bright, cheerful. One would like to add, as a joke: "best humor!" Moreover, the way it is. Yes, and you can not argue with the title, your intelligence, we have raised.
As shown on the dice? Well, firstly, the fruit of different plants. Some of us were vaguely familiar. For example, "Harbouey»:

But there were quite exotic. For example, do you know what "eriobotriya"? This plant family Rosaceae, native to Asia.

A "jujube"? As you do not know what a "jujube"? All children play dice! It's a Chinese jujube. From the family of buckthorn. Here, enjoy:

Come on, plants. There also are animals. For example, Triceratops:

Generally, the words chosen with taste. Imagine a house with a door, a window, a loft and a pipe. What should be written underneath it? Do you think, "house"? And here and there!
And the letter "P" drawn envelope with a piece of paper. What is it? "Letter"? Again, do not guess.
Figure baby in a diaper. "Little Boy"? "Baby"? "Child"? Certainly not!
Figure bouquet of flowers. "Bunch"? "Flowers"? Nope.
The figure shows the hangers for clothes. What is written?

Answers and something else:

And here are some more examples. Please Transportation:

But it's all garbage. What we have not seen avialodk? There is something more interesting:

Now let us return for a moment to the representatives of the animal world. This animal is also clearly extraterrestrial origin:

And what always happy hungry man? That's right,

Well? We have well developed intellectually? Then a new job.
Guess what is written under these figures? Letters in support. Or vice versa.

4 more for a snack
Here at least the normal letters, which are easy to come up with the words. But there is in the Russian language, and such letter, which is more complicated. For example, "J". Here are some words you can come up with the letter "J", if you do not know the word "iodine"? And what if the word is not invented? It's clear: take a word that contains this letter, but not necessarily start with her. Similar difficulties experienced creators of cubes with the letters "u" and "E". Any brush, pike, trees and hedgehogs are too simple. It is necessary to come up with something more interesting. And there were born masterpieces:

And finally I'll put a picture which I liked:

and the answers will be there)))
In the letter "A" charming word

In the letter "D" is normal, according to Igor, a Russian word

But these two words just struck my fancy:

What is meant? I do not know. Apparently, my intelligence has to rise and rise. But Grandpa Maxim made the assumption that the letter "T" shows "Telephone Automatic"! So he (grandfather, not the phone) takes intellentualnom in our competition the first place.
Following the same logic, I venture to suggest that the image with the letter "F", we see "the camera automatically."

The picture with an elephant on bykvu "I" LJ is already flashed. It is not surprising, because it is great! It's just a picture!

And do not argue. Indeed, the image.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting