"Movie ticket."

One day my father and I stood for a movie ticket. Finally in front of us there was one family. She made a big impression on me. Tam had five children under 12 years. Clothes they had a cheap but clean. Kids holding hands, talking, anticipating the joy to see a good movie on the big screen. For them, this evening was going to be a memorable one.
Their parents are obviously proud of each other. They did not listen to the cynical advice like "do not have to produce poverty", and decided to take a few kids who grew up and can not in great abundance, but in love - and it is much more important. Woman holding her husband's arm, her eyes said, "You - my knight." He smiled in response. The cashier asked how many tickets you need. The man replied with dignity: "Please, 5 children and 2 adults - for my family." The cashier called the sum.
... A woman released her husband's hand and lowered her head sadly. The man's lips trembled, he was asked about the price. Cashier repeated. They did not have enough money ... As head of the family could tell their young children?
And then my dad pulled out a dollar bill and dropped it (though we were not rich, too). Then picked it up and patted the man on the shoulder: "Excuse me, you dropped this money?».
He understood everything. He did not ask for help, but certainly appreciated it, because the way came to the rescue in such an awkward situation. He looked up to my father straight in the eye, took his hand in hers and squeezed tightly together with the bill, with tears in his eyes said, "Thank you, thank you. This is really important for me and my family ».
My father and I returned to the car and drove home. That evening we went to the movies, but our day was not in vain ... heart was so easy and joyful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting