At Sayan

Sayan - amazing mountains. Stormy untrodden River, fresh wind and lonely peaks. Under the cut you will see the author's journey to this magical place is always miss the Sayan Mountains, but this summer longing just coming right up to the throat. Decided to hit the road in late June. Valera immediately took it doubtfully, and two days before getting to a call and said, "The water is very high, I can not throw you».
What should I do ?!
Sitting on things in the city was unbearable. Afterward, throw the Valera us at least to the first threshold - but already there is going to wait until the water subsides ...

Here we were met with such water first threshold. Spring was late and flooding almost hid it under stones furious water. The first threshold is shown below in plain water

In three separate raids we dragged things in the hut that was a couple of kilometers above. Wonderful place - but the expectation of getting to painfully tedious ...

However, the water began to subside. And five days later the first threshold appeared on the surface. So, soon after us will Boat

And here it is - zabroska! The usual way to the Sayan Mountains ...

In the distance, the mountains show first

We are getting closer and closer to the top of the pawn

And early in the morning - start. We split up with my traveling companion - it is the other side of the ridge. And my path lies in the upper reaches of the river, which no one has ever described - no tourist report! Of course, it went by hunters - but even in the hunting diary on this river a word ...

Such an amazing feeling - that now you're all alone in the Sayan Mountains ...
Tourist season starts only in two weeks; Hunting - only three months ...
And here you go down the path, knowing that your tracks this season - the first ...

At the end of the day, going 20 kilometers, I reach the hut.
Bath hastily (a bucket of water warmed to wash off the sweat), dinner, protoplennaya stove - and sleep ...

The next morning I get up late.
Until next hut at the mouth of "my" river only 6 kilometers.
I need acclimatization, so wires do not ditch
In the photo below - the mouth of the river in the upper reaches of which I am going to

And now - again start!
I get up early - at 6.00
In the evening cooked breakfast, it remains only warm
Say goodbye to the hut - this season I'm here no longer show up
And - in the way!
Weak trail disappears in just a hundred meters
In front of me - Taiga ...
And soon appear at the bottom of a small waterfall

I run into the steep slope
Climb the cliff top
Find cedar terrace - and ... lo and behold! Animal tracks!
Well, now do not be gone - you can go

Movement speed - about 1, 5 kilometers per hour
Windbreak little area not really crossed. But often have to climb up to find a lot more room
But on a nearby shore ... such beauty! Progal for Progal! And I think even sorry if speaking to someone: "Why on my shore is no such?»
And barely had time to think ... opened so glade that even with the song on it go!

The point in the evening
It's time to look for accommodation
Dreamed of a place that was a little more garlic
Well, what ... garlic was so much that I tore it, just slightly deviating from the fire
But in addition to garlic ... Ah, yes, that means "in addition to" ?! ABOVE garlic were mountains!

In the morning, the weather again spoiled
Right side of the valley was becoming clearer
Go easy
Traffic stops only complex fords
Even in the upper reaches of "my" river is so strong that it was impossible to fall logs

And finally, among the branches seemed to peak in the spring of the river ...

To the source is far
But I will not go there
I decided to see it from a height
And he began to climb to the top of the nearest

An hour later, at the bottom of the valley burst open source
That's where originates "my" river ...

And I turned to see the Irkutsk region
Now I stand exactly on the border between it and the Krasnoyarsk Territory

Below, on the Irkutsk side, you can see a mountain lake that is only the beginning of ice-free

On the side of the Krasnoyarsk over the mountains grow strong peak

Around deserted and silent ...

Soon I'm going down.
I was waiting at the bottom of my house - a small tent, lost among the powerful cedars.
In the morning, get up early and head "home" - the starting point

Around the birds are singing, everything is blooming! Under the feet of streams from melting snows ...

Sometimes there are just amazing creatures flora

I'm at the top of the pass. Left a barely audible noise waterfall, which is about one kilometer to

Leading the way - is another river, which lead me to the house

Snow is still very much
Late spring in Sayan. Of July ...

--img29--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting