Miraculous transformation

We all read the Danish fairy tale writer and poet Hans Christian Andersen about an ugly duckling who turned to spite everyone into a beautiful swan. And have you heard similar stories in real life? Meet Scott Lindsay is a model, which is involved in the biggest fashion show Victoria's Secret. Do not believe? See below. Here are a couple of photos of that time:

And when Lindsay turned 20, she suddenly turned into a "beautiful swan".

"Strangers suddenly interested in my person, my opinion started to offer me something absolutely nothing, my appearance start to make money, I listened, laughed at my jokes. I even appeared admirers "- says Scott.

But suddenly manifested appeal were drawbacks. There were envious. Now could passers had called her a whore just because she looked stunning.

Others took it easy for the beautiful doll, and were surprised to learn that she has a degree in computer science.

But, nevertheless, Scott believes that she is incredibly lucky to find such a power, which gives beauty.

"Although sometimes I think: why do these people love me now - because I'm the same as before? Why is this happening? And how do I know they love me exactly? "

Here's how Scott Lindsay looks like now:

Source: www.quora.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting