22 unusual ideas for bathroom design. Comfortably and tastefully!

Bathroom is an integral part of our daily life. You just imagine, about 1, 5 years of his whole life we ​​spend in the bathroom. Admit it, preening in the bathroom was for you this daily ritual. Bathroom - is not just a place for daily hygiene, but also a secluded place where you can relax and think about the upcoming or past the bottom, lay everything on the shelves, wash away all the negative and with new strength and energy to enter this world. I would like to place where you spend a fairly large amount of his time, not only soothes the soul, but also pleasing to the eye. But when you are doing repairs and tried to think of a unique design for the bathroom - all ideas immediately dry up. It's 22 most incredible details that will make pastime in the bathroom in a real fairy tale!

1. Sink-bike. B>

2. Sink Aquarium. B>

3. Transparent square sink, made in the spirit of minimalism. B>

4. Soft carpet of moss. B>

5. Sink amethyst. B>

6. Cozy bath hammock. B>

7. Clear the floor. B>

8. Design inspired by The Beatles - «Yellow Submarine». B>

9. Arctic sink-hole. B>

10. Transparent bath. A room with a beautiful view out the window. B>

11. Bathroom in a rustic style. B>

12. Imperial bath. B>

13. Sink with Dalmatians coloring. B>

14. The shell pattern. B>

15. Shower curtains "Ship». B>

16. Translucent bath. B>

17. Bath for lovers of books. B>

18. Bath-shoe. B>

19. Sink with drawer. B>

20. Sink-side table. B>

21. Minimalist bathroom "Splash». B>

22. Conch-shell. B>

Fine ideas! Next time, when you make repairs, take a note. But the practicality of some of them I still doubt it. I liked something? Do me a favor to a friend who was going to make repairs in the bathroom - show him these great ideas.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting