"Duty pharmacy"

Duty pharmacy - Spanish series, the yield on the TV screens from 19 September 1991 to 28 December 1995. The plot of the series revolves around a family of Lourdes Cano hostess pharmacy. Each series of the characters fall into a variety of funny situations, which they get out of helping all kinds of people. I suggest you remember this funny show and learn some interesting details about it.

The prototype has become a real drugstore pharmacy Madrid, located at the address: Farmacia Ldo. A. Sáiz García, calle Alcalá 148 de Madrid. Interestingly, the address of the pharmacy in the series - Spain, Madrid, Duck Street № 19. The telephone number of the pharmacy on duty Kano: 548-80-30.

All the shooting of the series took place in the Hall TV "Antenna 3", which was built by a fragment of a residential neighborhood.

In the pilot episode 1x01. «Farmacia de guardia» [«Duty pharmacy"] Lourdes says drank, they went (divorced) with Adolfo 3 years, 2 months and 1 day ago. But only in the episode 1x30. «Cartas de amor de unos conocidos» [«Love Letters"] Lourdes and Adolfo officially divorced.

Later, in a series of 44 first season of «Las novias autonómicas» [«Parade of brides"] is that of Lourdes and Adolph though living apart, but not divorced bride and Adolfo came to ask divorce. In episode 49 «Hijos Putativos» [«Foster children"] Lourdes she says Adolfo, it's time to get divorced.
December 28 - "Day jokes" in Spain, the Russian analogue of April 1st. What is devoted to a series of 1x51. «Los inocentes» [«Day jokes»].

Written and Directed by Antonio series Mersereau periodically appear in cameo roles, singer and visitor pharmacy.
The first appearance on screen Antonio Mersereau occurs early in the series 1x04. «Mi amiga la bruja» [«My friend - a witch"]. It plays a visitor asking a cure for snoring.

Jose Soriano (the grandfather of the family Cano) played in the TV series, not only the grandfather-Lovelace. In a series of 1x26. «El senor de la limpieza» [«Cleaner"], he plays the role of falshivomonetchitsy Modesto.
The actress Amparo Moreno, who plays the eccentric bbw Marikili previously starred in a cameo, along with Jackie Chan in the film "Diner on Wheels" (1984).
The series aired Spanish television during the period from 19 September 1991 to 28 December 1995 and in Spain got the highest rating in the history of Spanish television.
"Duty pharmacy" was awarded four awards "TV and Film Festival in Madrid." Gold Medal was awarded excellent acting work Cum Kuetos (Lourdes Cano) and Carlos Larrañaga (Adolfo Segura).

Of 169 episodes of the series: Concha Kuetos (Lourdes Cano) played in the 162 series; Carlos Larrañaga (Adolfo Segura) has played in 149 series; Miguel Angel Garzon (Quique Segura Cano) played in the 132 series; Julian Gonzalez (Guillermo Cano Segura) has played in 154 episodes.

Of course, all the characters were loved. But most of all I liked the ex-husband Adolfo pharmacist - a charming rogue.

To my surprise (not watched or even heard of) in March 2010, was released a full-length film - "The duty pharmacy. Last duty »(Farmacia de Guardia. La última guardia, 2010), filmed by the television series with the main actors of the former structure. The film can hardly be called a continuation of the series - the film's director is not Mercer, crew and not the one that filmed the original series. An attempt has been established to look into the fate of the characters 15 years later - in the interpretation of the authors proved that all the characters have lived my life very badly.

--img6--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting