Park Salute

On the territory of the glorious city of Orenburg has a wonderful park called "Salute, victory!", Which is a combination of a unique military-historical museum and a beautiful park for walks. It is noteworthy that the park is free and open to everyone, although it has its own mode of operation and security. It should be noted seclusion tracks in the park. All the data is divided and a separate phase of the war. I went 1941st year.

At the entrance to the park is the MiG-17

Already from the entrance welcomed agit.plakaty those years. And in the park, there were so many. But, in the subject.

Many proved to Orenburg Moscow.

According to German aircraft FIRE!

Is hit!

Well, where without bumblebees? Generally, there is a whole avenue, planted the first persons of the country and foreign guests. It was in Astana - there is a tree bumblebees somehow wither.

The year was 1942.

A poster calling for the complete victory over the Germans at the end of 1942 ...

Finally, you can rest. By the way, a lot of benches. Alley smooth.

I will not lie. Whether Afghans, whether in general, chapel-Orenburg soldiers who died for their homeland.

Few military automotive industry. It's like, there were also American jeeps put the USSR on lend-lease.

In the background - a powerful bunker, equipped with all science, and even the bars from vandals. So it did not get inside.

Going to rain, so that the accelerated motion. This - tanks, artillery during the war.

The old system of the brand "Katyusha" for the delivery of messages to the Germans fire.

That's the idea I really liked: alley, under the shade of the trees posters with excerpts of letters from the front home. Touched.

I went to the exhibition "The rear - the front!" Then the agricultural year, which plowed land ...

Action sion machine is not fully understood - like, to plow the land.

"Everything for the front! All for Victory! "A life-size figures. It further has a whole string of peasants and various large and small livestock.

Reconstruction of farms. It is naturally made. How Well then propaganda work was. Table overall. The overall plan. The goal of the total - victory!

Tribute to WWII health-care services. Such a machine at a time can take two wounded on stretchers.

Scribbling "Maxim", and our boat sends Germans flaming "Hello!»

The famous Yak 2. Or simply - the death of the German tanks.

Element exposure help the US Army had occupied the fraternal Vietnamese people.

C-75 - Pechora. A regular American fighters since 1969.

Where are the Americans? SchA find!

An-2. AKA "The Immortal". Ever since the war, to the present day, and beyond.

A separate exhibition was about oil production for the front. But rain is very close. So - with a cargo train to the front.

Very pleased! We affectionately call it the "Voivod", as the Americans envy "the Soton».

Actually, about it.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting