Governors Awards 2013

This past Saturday night in Hollywood, hosted the 5th annual awards ceremony Governors Awards 2013. This award is directly related to "Oscar" and is awarded by the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for outstanding achievements in film. This time, the winners of the ceremony were four well-known filmmakers - comedian Steve Martin, actress Angela Lansbury, costume designer Piero Tosi and Angelina Jolie received an honorary "Oscar" for humanitarian work as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations. As is the case with any other social event, the focus of the audience that night were not the only star to achieve the victors, but their designer outfits. Let's see what surprises we have prepared this time a celebrity!

The heroine of the evening Angelina Jolie, who came to the ceremony on the arm of her husband Brad Pitt and Maddox's eldest son, was struck by the public graceful creature of fashion house Versace. The actress once again opted for his favorite black and examples evening dress decorated with lace and patterns of glass beads. To complement the addition Angie chose discreet make-up with emphasis on the eyes, the low beam and diamond earrings. In my opinion, the image turned out beautiful and elegant - in the best tradition of the style of the actress.

A truly chic outfit chosen for the governor's evening Naomi Harris. British actress posed for photographers in a white dress with a Burberry Prorsum rich finish crystals and a deep cut on the back, through which looked very sexy outfit. Company Naomi on the red carpet was no less stylish Idris Elba.

Less grand, but charming way of public demonstration Jennifer Garner. The actress opted for a style of '50s, the example of the corporate dress of black lace Dolce & Gabbana. Served as a complement to the image of accessories to match together and noticeable diamond jewelry.

Charming French Lea Seydoux, who is currently the face of the brand Miu Miu, appeared at the ceremony in the creation of Miuccia Prada by Prada. The actress was wearing a white dress is a classic silhouette with elegant belt and beaded floral trim in black and blue color scheme. To the image began to play and looked bright and unusual, complemented Lea outfit dark nail polish and lipstick spectacular berry shade.

Lupita Nyong'o bestowed at a gala evening in the original dress Prabal Gurung, whose design was clearly inspired by the classic tuxedo. Along with white satin lapels and fabrics looked very impressive, but I'm not sure that white shoes were the perfect complement to it. Louboutin for reptile themselves are smart, but they do not paint a figure Lupita - legs as if cut in half. Perhaps I followed along to choose dark shoes or pick a pair of shoes muted berry shades that contrast was not so noticeable. In any case, the image Lupita turned out good, and unusual shade of lipstick, which can be called the hallmark of the actress, was his highlight.

Attire beautiful grape color shown on the red carpet Amy Adams. Actress departed from his usual retro style and tried on a dress with a bodice bold design of Vivienne Westwood. As a complement to the minimalist addition, Amy has chosen clutch pearly cream-colored, and loose diamonds earrings.

I not surprised by their choice of Octavia Spencer, once again betting on the creation of your favorite designer and probably have a good friend Tadashi Shoji. Oscar-winning actress posed for photographers in chiffon dark red dress with black lace trim and elegant belt at the waist. I like the stylized image - large waves and red lipstick perfectly with the dress, but I would still refused capes - usually this accessory is intended to cover bare shoulders, but here it is useless.

Tags

See also

New and interesting