Grandmother standing at the exit from the metro station Marxist.

This grandmother standing at the exit from the metro station Marxist. She sells small pictures painted with acrylic paint. I bumped into a stream of endless, indifferent and aggressive hurrying people when she noticed came asking:
& Quot; and how much the picture grannies? "She looked up at me with tears in his eyes Nakata and efficient way, in a trembling voice business began to organize the presentation of their creations.

-shower Each invest, said paint. The head is only a very sore from the paint. And I come here all day and they stand Shur-Suir here and there, not up to me to them.
-That This, I say, take, very beautiful.
-Beri, Take it, she love him very much.

I gave the money picked up the picture and a little talk with her. And suddenly to us at the young girl and asked the price of paintings, answering me mutual smile. I depart from them with tears in their eyes. my indifferent spawned indifferent.
It does not go through the cars, not on her knees in tears, with all his grandmother fighting for his life, and makes it worthy of many young! This advertising promotional post Babulin gallery. I am sure that everyone will get a picture of her, meet on the path of life a lot of unexpected love, support and understanding!
Let us present to this man happy! 50-100 rubles everyone has, and she had nothing but our hearts are not dead!
Will be in our area, visit granny!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting