Style Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow different experimented with his looks - blue shadow is applied and even briefly in brunette repainting. But at all times an integral feature of its style had long, straight hair. Stylists have always noticed that the blonde in her unusually thick and shiny hair. For her, cut her hair and grow them again - no problem. Her makeup artist Pati Dubrof says that star loves to her skin remained clear, and she likes her lips over lipstick to apply a moisturizing balm. Indeed, her lips on the nature of a beautiful pink color, they do not need a lot of makeup.

1990: Gwyneth herself admits: "I opened a school photo album and remember: when I was a minimalist. I never liked lush hair and bright makeup. »

1995: Gwyneth Paltrow appeared the film "Seven." It combines a very muted eye makeup with a juicy lipstick. Makeup artist Vivian Baker notes, "her lips just perfect. They can do whatever they want, they will always look perfectly ».

1997: Gwyneth had a haircut for the role in the movie "Sliding Doors." Her face is perfect for short haircuts.

1998: Paltrow came to the premiere of the film "Great Expectations" with hair bob with chin-length.

1999: Gwyneth won an Oscar for her role in "Shakespeare in Love." At the premiere, she appeared in the style of Grace Kelly - a simple, unpretentious hairdo that she very becoming.

1999: The same year brought unexpected changes! For the role in "Alien ticket" actress dyed brunette. Her skin - perfect. To him fit any hair color.

2001: Gwyneth again dismissed long hair. And of course, the immortal light makeup that never goes out of fashion.

2002: Star in the movie "Obsession". At the premiere, she decided to appear in an unexpected way - braided hair and beautiful eyes are underlined. She is not afraid to experiment, because it all to face.

2005: Newly mother at the premiere of "proof". Stylist Pati Dubrof notes that soft natural make-up - her passion. This is not surprising, because he did beautifully refreshing.

2007: Gwyneth Paltrow, star of "Good Night", choose a hairstyle with straight hair. Few people go parted, and he adorns her.

2008: She is charming in the movie "Iron Man." This year, Gwyneth chooses very fashionable hairstyle with shoulder length.

2008: In the same year, Gwyneth postriglas shorter and began to look even more thin and stylish.

2010: This year the actress said the premiere of "Iron Man 2" and the premiere has come to re-otroschennymi long hair. Paltrow's lips again covered with lipstick natural color.

2010: And here at the premiere of the film "I'm leaving - do not cry," Gwyneth has decided to make a bright make-up - it is beautifully set off the eye.

Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting