Be proud, France!

My unrequited love for Gaspar began a couple of years ago. Then, while still students of elementary courses, we are one of my subtly bohemian girlfriend loved poperepisyvatsya at night about everything. That night we made lists of the most attractive men and send the results to each other. Leader podruzhkinogo hit parade began Gaspard Ulliel. I typed in a search engine's name and came across a photograph of fifteen-looking boy. And it is - the most sexy and desirable man? I felt ridiculous. And in vain.

In general, the French cinema - something so subtle, aesthetic and atmospheric, it is sometimes difficult to find the right words. Why is that? Because it has such actors as Gaspar.

Gaspard Ulliel was born in a family of designers in the suburbs of Paris, the boy studied art, attended acting classes, dreamed of becoming an architect. Beautiful, like a fairy tale. The actor has a scar on his cheek - the result of an attack Doberman. And the scars adorn men. But Gaspar in this tale prince. Rather, the king - look like a callow boy turned into a self-confident man - yes, that's right, with a capital letter.

Gaspard likes to make movies about the war, romantic (to the extent of moving, but not tearful) epics and psychological drama, which is not surprising - typically French set. First hands-free operation of Gaspard Ulliel was the film Peter Greenaway's "A Very Long Engagement," where the actor played a soldier who had been missing, the dummy and his beloved - Audrey Tautou.

Nobody expected such a turn of events, and Gaspard played a young Hannibal Lecter - refined esthete and a snob, part-maniac.

Rare bird will reach the middle of the Dnieper, not rare French actor starred in the film "Paris, je t'aime!". And Gaspard Ulliel is no exception.

Here we are getting to the fun part - private life. On account of Gaspar lot of novels. Frankly, whether at Gaspard Ulliel bad taste, or too sophisticated - I was not attracted none of the passion of the actor (except, perhaps, Marion). An interesting pattern - Gaspar equally loves blondes and brunettes.

Marion Cotillard

Charlotte Casiraghi

Clemence Poesy

Sessil Kassel. With sister Vincent Cassel met Gaspar for a long time, but in 2008, the couple broke up.

Jordan Krantell. From this not very bright girl Gaspar found to this day. And what does he see in her?

Gaspar is the face of Dior and Chanel, which is not surprising - if such it looks! A little more aesthetic pleasure:

Tags

See also

New and interesting