Music videos with models

Models are gaining not only feshn- and film industry, but also musical horizons. Often, the catwalk star appear in the video for the song of any groups. Natalia Vodianova Kate Moss, Freja Beha - and this is not a complete list of the models involved in the clips.

Kate Moss.

The superstar of the fashion world of the last twenty years, demand not only among designers, and musicians. She starred in «Delia's Gone» and «God's Gonna Cut You Down» Johnny Cash, «Something About The Way You Look Tonight» Elton John, «Love Do not Bother Me» Group Stage Dolls, «Sex with Strangers» Marianne Faithfull, «Kowalski» and «Some Velvet Morning» band Primal Scream, «I Just Do not Know What To Do With Myself» group White Stripes.

I really like this video and music, Kate Moss is a little, but it looks good.

Kate Moss wakes up, goes to a meeting, and returned to sleep. Clip Marianne Faithfull was a bit oppressive.

Outside Moss is ideal for such an atmosphere.

Keith not only starred in the video for the song, but also together with the singer sang it.

Roller Sofia Coppola. Read comments that Sofia made the right decision with Kate Moss - stretch model is clearly not suitable for such a clip!

Cate also starred in the movie "Primal Scream" Kowalski along with Devon Aoki, clip, see below.

Laetitia Casta.

In the «Te Amo» Rihanna's no longer young Laetitia appears in the enchanting and seductive manner.

Devon Aoki.

Muse Jeremy Scott and part-time supermodel lowest in the world (1 m 65 cm) not only starred in various films, but also in two music videos: «Bones» group The Killers and «Kowalski» by Primal Scream.

Interesting enough clip. First Devon with her boyfriend sitting in the car, and then in the form of a skeleton running away from him on a deserted field.

Devon as inexorable peace officer, along with Kate Moss.

Natalia Vodianova.

Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova in the video, like a delicate flower, efimernoe and air. Very nice video.

Heidi Klum.

Supermodel Heidi Klum is riding in the clip on the car with an open top. You sit, doing nothing, the wind playing with your hair - is not a fairy tale! But Heidi, this is clearly deserved.

Freja Beha Erickson.

It is hard to see, but Frey is present in this clip. On dancer.

Anna Vyalitsyna.

Anna Vyalitsyna, "Russian Princess", won not only the world of fashion, but also seems to be a soloist Maroon 5. At least Anna starred in two of his music videos.

Exciting video in which Anna whether punishing, or making fun in the pleasure of Adam Levine.

But here they just do not get up from the bed. In general, Anna and Adam seriously occur, so no surprise if in this clip of Maroon 5 Anna reappears.

Tags

See also

New and interesting