Glam Rock

Surprisingly, musicians and models constantly attract some unknown force. Even if you start to remember offhand, that comes into my head at least a dozen and not very happy couple. Apparently, there is something in their careers and lifestyle of these people, which inevitably brings them. I remember an interview with Esquire magazine David Bowie and his phrase:
You probably think that being a rock idol, married to a supermodel - it's the best thing that can happen in this life? Basically, the way it is.
Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger

Of course, the history of relations of one of the most successful models frontman and The Rolling Stones will always remain one of the most famous.

Mick was known for his love affairs, he was known as a "sexual predator" and seducer. He changed women and could not stop. And suddenly - Amazing Jerry Hall, and the timing at 23.

Yet Mick could not resist. In 1999, Jerry filed for divorce. The reasons listed treason. As a result, the court appoints to her 50 million compensation and training over the 4 common with Mick children (Elizabeth, James, Georgia May, Gabriel).

11 years later, Jerry Hall opened the curtain on their relationship with Jagger, describing them
in his autobiography:
Yes, it's amazing and charming, but also very painful. Be the woman he loves a rock star is not always as great as it might seem. I was able to save him from the drug, but he replaced them seksNavernoe, it is not surprising, but after a long quest Mick Jagger once again linked his life with the model in the past, and now a well-known fashion designer and stylist - Lauren Scott. It seems that this clinic, Mick.

David Bowie and Iman

David Bowie - one of the most influential figures in the world of music has been for several decades. Iman - a successful model, a woman of incredible beauty, who married Bowie, when she was barely 19 years old. And, oh, how it was no surprise - they are still together!

Bowie is known not only for its stunning music and his incredible presentation on the stage and stunning transsexual outfits suddenly carried him into the ranks of bisexuals. Now, he just shrugs and says that while he is a person, to break taboos. Iman also became the first African woman, which happened in Vogue, she captivated everyone with its exotic appearance and won the hearts of designers, becoming their muse.

Of course, the pair encounter problems. Mainly with various religious and social views. Iman was brought up in a strict Muslim family, but her career as a model contrary to the canons of her religion, which caused condemnation by the parents. And David was far from Islam, but in the end they have learned to live together.

David admits:
The only thing that infuriates - every time I have to hide all the things that have erotic overtones, so as not to offend the feelings of the parents, Iman ... but, hey, are not we doing various crazy things for the sake of those we love?
John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Yes, I know, Yoko fashion models and irrelevant. But every time looking through their photos with John I admire youth, beauty and ... well, is it not evident how well they are dressed? Yoko is beautiful and each shot surprisingly stylish and tastefully dressed (excluding the photos in the nude). So I could not turn this wonderful couple in the list of fashionable music-pairs.

Their love story is nothing new to tell, I think everyone knows it. John - member of The Beatles, one of the most successful artists - met the talented Japanese women, passion for music - Yoko Ono. Together they became legendary pair, symbol of the era. John no time addressed to the name of the beloved songs. But no matter how sincerely he did not love her, fans of "The Beatles" and the press has always been against it, no one hesitated to blame Yoko that she was the cause of the collapse of the group.

The couple married in 1969 and remained together until the very last days of the life of John, who did not in 1980.

In the next part - musicians and models and their scandalous relationship.

Tags

See also

New and interesting