Theft stars

I think we have all the stars, and they do not even think about how to assign something illegal? Not at all. With some celebrities just can not keep an eye - they will steal anything. Some blamed it on the innate kleptomania, while others simply clap eyelashes innocently: Well, I liked this thing, what about it? See who scored their stars in this field:

Because of the relatively inexpensive necklace Lindsay Lohan almost rattled in prison for the second time. The fact that the stars because of constant problems with the law came the financial crisis, they know everything. But if Lindsay had stolen a loaf or sausage stick, it would be possible to somehow understand, but the necklace for two and a half thousand dollars ... So I want to ask: "It had to be you, Lindsay?».

One of the most famous Hollywood kleptomania is an actress Winona Ryder. It periodically grab the hand in the cosmetics shop, the jewelry shops, in supermarkets. "I do not know how it was in my purse!" - Winona cries every time she caught stealing. Star even appealed to the psychologist that he helped her with this problem.

Amy Winehouse has repeatedly stated in interviews that she does not care what others think about it. Therefore, the singer gets drunk and rowdy as wanted. And when one day she urgently needed cocaine, she began to search for a drug dealer, and quietly stole the "dose" of handbags supermodel Kate Moss, who, like Amy, came to the party in one of Los Angeles clubs.

Paris Hilton so much jewelry that she sometimes puts them at a favorite little dog Tinkerbell. But even she could not resist the temptation to keep the jewelry, which hired a jewelery boutique Damiani. After social events star simply "forgot" to bring them back. As a result, the company demanded a star decoration in court.

Well, Hollywood actor Johnny Depp during the ceremony of the "Oscar" in 2001, did not waste time on trifles ... and stole a limo. However, not all, but temporarily. The actor tried to quickly leave the ceremony and broke into a limousine ordered Harrison Ford. Depp lied driver that Ford allowed him to take advantage of his limousine. One can only imagine that Harrison Ford felt when he learned that his car had gone with the other passengers!

Some thieves believe that if a thing is worth a penny, it has not been enough. Apparently, Britney Spears thought so when dragged lighter and a half dollars at the gas station. But it was not there. Owner filling quickly told reporters that the star he had been robbed.

Robert Pattinson so loved the clothes that appeared in the first part of the "Twilight" saga, that after filming quietly ordered all the costumes from the dressing room. While he did not admit it, everyone thought that things had stolen some of the fans.

Tags

See also

New and interesting