Battle vampire

These two incredibly sexy Hollywood actress embodied on the screen, in fact, one image - the vampire warrior in different parts of the trilogy "Another World." Despite the fact that Kate and Ron played different characters, their heroine Selene and Sonja are very similar externally and internally. In fact, Rhona Mitra became part of the trilogy "Another World" only thanks to the fact that the draft was replaced by director and Beckinsale has refused to appear in the third part of the story. If the first two parts Beckinsale became almost a national sex symbol (even should they not be in tight latex suit!), The vampire Mitra as many viewers took chilly.

Is Ron worse Kate? Try to understand.

Round 1 - fame. Well, there is hardly relevant debate: Kate Beckinsale for fame far ahead of Mithras. Besides the fact that filmography Kate greater range of its roles wider than the busty Mitra. British actress has played in major films like "The Aviator" and "Pearl Harbor," while Mitra is famous except that the roles in the films of Class B and series.

The result: 1-0 in favor of Kate.

Round 2. Appearance. Kate Beckinsale characteristic, "thoroughbred" British women looks slightly chilly, but at the same time sensual beauty. Ron Mitra, many fans call "a walking sex." Prior to acting career, Mitra was a model and shoot (and now removed) for men's magazines. Apparently it is a "hot stuff". Forgive me fans of Beckinsale, but this round I give score of Ron))))

Round 3. Life. Both actresses previously met with a rather well-known people. Beckinsale was living in a civil marriage with Michael Sheen, which gave birth to a daughter. Later, Kate threw a tire for director Len Wiseman, which subsequently combined legal marriage. It's funny that in the third part of "another world" Michael Sheen plays the lover just Rhone Mitra - Kate opponent in this duel)))

C Michael Sheen

Beckinsale, Wiseman and daughter of actress from civil marriage to Sheen.

As far as the Rhone, it met with Matt Damon and John Mayer, and it is rumored that she had a lesbian relationship with a British writer of Russian origin Marina friend. Now Ron again in the search.

Mitra and Damon (photo, of course, no ice, I know)

Results: Beckinsale "jump on" Mitra in terms of his personal life, as she had to get married and have a child, and by different men. But she threw cutie Michael Sheen, and that I can not forgive her. Therefore, I give points Mitre, here such I shrimp.

Round 4. The prospect. Well, everything is clear as day: Kate has already proved that it can handle the roles not just busty warrior, so she trusted role in large-scale projects and has already been invited to star in the fourth part of "another world." But Mitra, alas, unlikely to ever come out of role "walking sex", so it will likely have to settle for roles in the walk-through movies.

A solid 1-0 in favor Beckinsale.

The result - a draw. QED: that Mithra that Beckinsale vampire equally good in latex. Good, because the films themselves, "Another World" - bullshit, and watching them is just because of these beauties, dashing ferocity with all sorts of weird assholes. And if the prospect does not appeal to you, look better than some good movies like "Gone with the Wind»))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting