Bill Kaulitz

Everybody knows who Bill Kaulitz? I think yes. Until today, it was almost the main modern phenomenon "the girl in the boy." All kind soloist Tokio Hotel, which is already 21 years old (a boy and a grown up, though!), Proving that he is not like the others, and he is special. Since then, though little has changed, but one thing that he began to resemble not the girl with the lookout on the head and on normal kid (in part), gives us hope - soon Billick will be a girl and there and the wedding is not far off (hard to believe, but we need to be optimistic). Recently, the German matured considerably, so let us rejoice for it and see what image he chose this time.

The main and perhaps the most famous image of Bill Kaulitz, who copied the girls from all over the world. Tousled hair, the conclusions drawn by the eyes, regular features - what a beauty you Bill!

I do not know about you, but I think Kaulitz really very handsome young man, will say more - it is almost too beautiful, because man, as the proverb says, should be a little nicer monkey. Bill is difficult to attribute to primates, rather it from the squad cat.

Bill's new image began to take shape back in 2010, as a result of all this is on the horizon. He changed hairstyle (I could not believe it, but the explosion at the Pasta Factory disappeared with his little head), can be inserted wherever piercing (did not check where and what, but trinkets on the body is clearly too much) and made a few tattoos. I think that this image is very good and it fits Bill could not be better. Shocking, edrёn loaf, even in Africa outrageous.

Well, there's absolutely on devulku looks like, I would like to see it without those shadows. Bill direct our Kirokrov also constantly in the way ....

Now and 2011. The image of the Bill has become more brutal (so to speak against this subtle boys) and I think he has become more mature look (Defined or what?).

This fresh photos taken a few days ago. No nail polish and no boots with platform. Only sneakers, jeans, T-shirt, cap, glasses and cans of Coca-Cola. Desisexyboy, say nothing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting