Margarita Levieva

The role of girlfriend 007, may not require the performer of his exceptional dramatic talent, but the fact that she will honor her for the whole world - a fact. Who knew Ukrainian model Olga Kurylenko before the release of "Quantum of Solace"? And after she schegolnula beautiful tan and a bit to do some shooting as a "Bond Girl", her career in Hollywood abruptly went Vgoru. Along the way, the creators of the "James Bond" appreciated the talents of actresses of Slavic origin, so the role of another friend of Bond in the upcoming blockbuster "Bond 23. Ownership Lady" (working title) chose native of Leningrad Margarita Leviev, who has already light up in a small role in another a large-scale project - "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Matthew McConaughey.

Who you are, Margarita Levieva?

"The perfect Bond girl should possess the following qualities: be smart, beautiful, confident, and most importantly - it must be a mystery" - says the producer "James Bond" Barbara Broccoli. Margarita has these qualities in full - or perhaps it would be included in the 2005 list of the 50 most beautiful people of New York?

Margaret was born on February 9, 1980 in Leningrad. It is noteworthy that it could become an outstanding athlete - from three years she engaged in artistic gymnastics, with 9 years, she was included in the children's Olympic team. But after the 1991 Margarita with his mother and brothers emigrated to New York sports career Margo went out. Leviev could also become a successful economist - she easily entered the Faculty of Economics at New York University. In the early 2000's. Margarita fascinated cinema. The girl began to go to the audition, though dramatic education she did not have - and for good reason. In 2005, she starred in his first film, "The choice of Billy." At the moment, Leviev filmography includes more than 15 projects - though the role were largely anecdotal. But after the role of Bond girl, I think, speak about it - because this role was lucky ticket for many actresses to take at least Kurylenko and Eva Green. What is worse Leviev them?

Margarita with Kristen Stewart Kristen Wiig at the premiere of "Park of Culture and Leisure»

With Ryan Phillippe in "The Lincoln Lawyer»

Margarita in the comedy "Womanizer»

Ibid Ashton Kutcher

Dangerous girl in the movie "The Invisible»

I like that Marguerite typically Slavic appearance, not tainted Botox-shmotoksami. Naturally plump lips, expressive eyes and gorgeous curls - that means natural beauty. In general, forward to the new Bond - purely for fun look at the Margarita, as Craig I am absolutely not interested in ((in this role, but in general there are projects of Daniel, in which he makes me happy

Tags

See also

New and interesting