Foreign magazines

Once I was shooting for a foreign magazine. And now I come to the studio. I met the team - hair stylist, makeup artist and photographer. All mans. More precisely, for some unknown error has crept into the system of the universe, these three men were physiologically, but obviously trying to pretend to be a girl. Highlights bright panties oblipku gloss on lips. It began fitting. "Yes, it is in this bag (instead of the clothes I was supposed to close bags) as jolly Roger Rabbit" - said the photographer.

Then the stylist so sad sigh and says, "Honey, you do not listen to those queers, listen to me - one I have here a man," I looked at him in disbelief. Stained corners of the eyes somehow did not fit into the above. "Yes kidding, I'm kidding," - he burst into laughter mannered. A week later came out issue. I looked up and gasped photos. Because of me, so in general, feminine girl, went to cancel the hard androgen-hermaphrodite with no hope of sex characteristics.

This is the most legendary photos and I'm on it:

And then I think about. But that's exactly homosexuals dictate fashion. What do they see us, women, and what show?

Let's start with the hair. What looks like the hair is largely determined by the entire look of a woman (comes to funny - women with stacking and fake designer bags are seen as consumers are genuine, branded products, while women with this bag, but unkempt hair are perceived as "cheap") . Who's the creator of the famous hairstyles? No, Zverev is not considered, it is inflated and purely Russian quantity. Take the example of Guy Kremer. One of the world's leading. Naturally, the description of the solution by virtue of its orientation. Enjoying images:

But adorable Nicky Clarke, who works with the majority of Hollywood stars:

By the way, a big fan to create shocking images. Note that despite the fact that this collection of famous designers, the main stylistic solutions hairstyles Nicky took yourself:

Of course, trends, given such stars as Kremer affect the whole world, most of the collections of hairstyles this season suggest a boy's haircut. This I knew from my own experience, when I came back from the show Schwartzkopff.

If we talk about the designers - here at the expanse. Get the same John Galliano:

Here are some images of the maestro comes up for women:

Well, or, say, Dolce and Gabbana:

And their vision of women:

It's not that it's not pretty. Moreover, not all the images offered by these gentlemen make a man out of a woman. But some how unhealthy trend can be seen. Let me explain my thought. Look carefully to understand the sexuality of men who belong to this most minorities:

The fact is that just have something, and there is no understanding of what men want. They can not assess the attractiveness of women, it is alien to the excitement at the sight of their breasts or legs. Moreover - in their inner world, normally there is no harmony - they suffer persecution, they are fighting with mockers and also reshapes itself by those who did not by nature. Namely - for women. Ask any normal man, whether he liked these images. Ask whether he likes sticking edges and sunken stomach sufferer Osventsema.

Hardly. But no, we're still going to lose weight, to spoil the lines of his body offers a variety of outfits impossible. By the way, if such men and women offer to seduce, they have it out, to put it mildly vulgar. As eloquently as the gloss on their lips, and entered the fashion boots so popular with strippers and prostitutes.

So, why do we resist the charm of crazy ideas of these people? In fact, firstly, it is forced upon us image advertising. Secondly, we do not dress for men. We dress for other women. Whose brain is washed image advertising. I say this, a boy haircut, with the company's plate attached to the jeans. No, this is not the plate with the inscription "Here lies a skinny bum," This is the logo D & G.

* Image is selected intentionally male ass)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting