Trends

Author MayyaS raised a wonderful theme - how to look stylish in the economy budget. From my experience and personal observations I can say that everything is decided by trends. Even if your wardrobe just a dozen of things, but they are trendy and well combined with each other - you'll never look shabby. Perhaps it somewhere and dupe, but I would like to personally submit his list of things that are a must-have in the wardrobe. Believe me, it really works))

Jeans skinny. This trend will only fit slim girl, but my God, what it functional! These jeans can be combined with many things

- Shirts, as it does Selena Gomez

Elegant blouses (like Charlize Theron)

Short leather jacket (the universal image of the club)

Tunics

They go perfectly with boots

And with elegant shoes with heels

And sneakers, even though I personally do not go

The fitted T-shirt with prints. It is desirable that it was quality, good brand. For example, I once and fell in love with t-shirts Mango, but it is certainly a matter of taste. These shirts megafunktsionalny: they can be free to come to work (unless, of course, you do not have a dress code), go to the cafe with friends and even put the club in conjunction with the same skinny jeans.

Shakira recommends!

Short black shorts. Call me a mad woman, but I think they are an excellent alternative to the skirt-pencil (again, if you're at work no dress code). They look great with a variety of blouses (at work you will not be equal)

With the same T-shirts with prints

C club shirts, like Gwen Stefani

And even with the baggy clothes

Knitted cardigan. Maybe someone and say - the darkness, but I personally have long appreciated its combinability. It looks good with skinny jeans, and black trousers, and even with leggings and Ugg boots. It is only necessary to choose the right model. I, for example, something like that, but gray and with a belt to match

Interesting office solution

And so I would not advise. No, of course, beautiful, but not for everyone, not for everyone ...

Platform shoes. If you can not buy the

We need at least these. Yes, they are now everything and everybody, but sometimes you have to go and downstream. The more that these shoes are very sexy (well, this is my IMHO). By the way, it is very convenient. Thanks to the platform leg does not get tired. Optimum color - black (suited for any clothes), but again, the choice is limitless ....

Tags

See also

New and interesting