Shoes Lopez

The most beautiful woman of the year by People magazine, and just a woman of the year by the magazine Glamour Jennifer Lopez - it is also one of the most stylish women leaving two thousand eleven. Jennifer in the 40-something looks amazing and it may be equal to all the girls, regardless of age. Despite the divorce, which took place in the family of Lopez and Marc Anthony, she's just watching them, taking care of children and continues the musical and acting activities. Her style is changing, going in the direction of femininity, but throughout her career she has had many successful way, an important role that is played shoes, because Jen is not particularly tall, but, as you know, the stars should always be on top. Let's look at a great selection of shoes beauties Jennifer Lopez.

Simple boots khaki - unusual for Jennifer Lopez shoes, but sometimes she lets her legs rest and does not wear high-heeled boots. I just love boots and ugg boots, but the couple I do not like.

Great boots, but what they put on the bare foot is not comme il faut.

Again, boots, put on the bare foot. Why is it so much Jen? This cute footwear less than radically black couple on the finest stud.

Elegant shoes. Lace looks just awesome! Small decoration on the stem looks very elegant and pretty, no wonder Lopez put it ...

Soon winter-cold, so take the following shoes review.

For such a smart woman like J. Lo, these shoes are too simple. Many I have seen similar, even in his city.

Legs like a pencil in a glass. I love when it looks so boots flat shoes, with heels but ... No, do not like.

Someone I saw these shoes ... I think Kim Kardashian. Then I criticized on the toe box, now it does not impress me too, although the view is very, very good. Jennifer beautiful legs.

One of the wearer of our site enlightened me and told me that celebrities choose shoe size larger due to the fact that in the evening a little swollen feet and shoes can greatly reap. I wonder how they do not fall down before that moment?

Luxury leather boots. If I had the opportunity I would have bought such do not hesitate even for a size larger)

I do not like here are the strings, oh, they do not like ...

Almost all of last summer, I took on a platform sole, so this shoe J. Lo to my taste. Comfortable and stylish, and the color at the sandals Lopez merry.

Horrible! Quite a "granny" ballerina did not read in conjunction with the chic singer and actress Lopez. Thank God, I can not see her face, because the impression would have been even worse.

In these, yes to the wedding! Jennifer was already two weddings (third with Ben Affleck did not take place), but I think that just around the corner and the third, so it can afford to, and not as white pumps.

The color that fell in love with everything. Shoes "Nude" approach to almost everything, but I do them and not acquired. Anyone aware they have gone out of fashion or not?

Bright and beautiful. I like them more than the previous ones. How fickle girl ...

Interesting heel and the rest of the garbage in the garbage ...

One of the clear favorites in the shoes of Jennifer for me - a pair of shoes, which is firmly associated with cappuccino. Spectacular shoes she had no words.

Tags

See also

New and interesting