Fashion illustrator

Fashion illustrator Bree Lyman - a native of New Jersey. The girl began her career with the Moore College of Art & Design in Philadelphia. After graduating from college, Liman received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design and illustration. Then she moved to Florida. There she begins his experiments, srzdavaya illustration using the program Adobe Illustrator.

Works talented artist were soon noticed and she starts working as a freelancer for the New York Metro Creative Graphics. Next career step Bree becomes a women's magazine dedicated to fashion, My Bliss Magazine, where she works as art director and designer.

In an interview, Bree told about herself:
My typical working day always starts with a coffee, and then I turn on my Mac, my Itunes, and proceed to rabote.

My style is constantly evolving. Every time I try to use the basic principles that I have taught college, for example, use of white space and proportions of the body as a basis for illustrations. I try to pass on paper and my imagination, if only I could paint what is in moeygolove, I would be delighted, but never goes:-)

I love the effects and diverse color palette, which is available in Adobe Illustrator. I also like to work there because of the ability to remove / erase until your job will not be the same as you want, as opposed to working with oil on canvas or small, who were among the first, when I was in college.

Tags

See also

New and interesting