Irina Shayk

Irina V. Shayhlislamova aka Irina Shayk - known personality, because for a long time, she had an affair with the whiny, but at the same time gifted footballer in history by the name of Cristiano Ronaldo, who not only propiaril her, but called marriage. Wedding 25-year-old Irina, and 26-year-old Cristiano, according to the BBC, to take place exactly 12 July 2012 in Madeira. From the press know? I have no idea, but they just assume, as God is known to have. Who would have thought that the fairy tale of Cinderella is partially repeated in the life of ... Irina Shayk was born in a small town Yemanzhelinsk, her dad died young, and his mother raised two daughters alone. Of course, Irene had to help the family, and she decided that would be a model, as a model to earn a good idea and all the data from it for that. Her career began at 19, but now it does not matter that it happened so late (for a model), because it is one of the sexiest and most popular models in the world. Scout spotted her, she charmed Ronaldo and off we go ...

1. If I did not know what Irina is half Russian and half Tatar, I would have thought that in front of me sits thoroughbred Brazilian. The fact remains - the Lord has not deprived Sheik external data. Expressive eyes, full lips, gorgeous hair ... She literally woven of the merits, although again an amateur. For example I do not like it too (no, well, really very) big lips and nose, but we must admit that the stylists, makeup artists and hairdressers have golden hands and tiny flaws converted to the virtues, and the Sheik with time learned to show off to its own advantage light. Makeup is undoubtedly good, and not only in the photo below, and many more below :) Bright eyes - pale lips - a contrast that never sink into oblivion. Like a golden color and shadow color of the dress.

2. Make a luxury! The shadows of different colors came together so well, it's just a song, but that's a mouth that something is not right, but not the essence. The overall picture is important to us, as she wrote, like clockwork. That's only if Sheik is a cleft lip.

3. nice little arrows. It could choose a bright lipstick, but the choice has been made and it is as follows. Tone, incidentally, also picked up on the "cheers", let alone the problem skin Irina I am silent - sometimes it is good to hide the shortcomings (like here) and sometimes not (as it is on). In general, I liked the make-up, but the picture failed (hairstyle does not go, the mouth is too big, and a dimple on one schёchke (I, too, as well, but I have to dig for detail)).

4. natural bias towards my liking. Here Irina does not irritate their huge lips and eyes predator (who she already on the machine), and looks very nice and gentle girl. Bluish shadows feathered very well, so I rarely go out.

5. And this mejk I do not like. Hairstyle - yes, and make-up - a categorical no. Irina beautiful color eyes (well, the lens itself), but for some reason I do not like here is his "underscore" (it's more strikethrough gray-blue eyes for some). And we chose a bad tone, aristocratic paleness not suitable Sheik better tan.

6. Irinka just a little bed, in person. Some bruising and make anything but attractive face looks puffy no ice.

7. Ai-ya-yay, how vulgar! Do, please, do not make such a makeover. It's just awful, and doubly awful appearing with such "Arrows of Cupid" in front of a bunch of photographers.

8. Irina eyeliner is better not to use it. Make-up artists or overdoing, like in the previous version, or make the thin line so that the eyes are ultranarrow Sheik. Also, I do not like that the skin is shiny, but as I said, Irina facial skin problem areas.

9. Now, I love you, now I commend you ... Excellent, neither subtract nor add.

10. And now I do not like, and do not praise. Acne, eyeliner, pink glitter, wrought bold sloёm - all the attributes of girls 13-15 years old, not a 25-year-old girl, who will become the mother of the children glazed Ronaldo. Nail polish finished off my already shattered psyche.

11. Able, moget. Superobraz! It would always, huh? Perfectly neat arrows, shadows, breathtakingly delicate shades, lipstick good, good tone, cilia remarkable. "Combed" to the right curb, and even now on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival (although in this case, you are not mini-dress as she likes).

12. As if the head attached a Photoshop ... Here poestestvennee person than in the previous pictures, slept like a mask. Let's face it - it is a beautiful girl, even with not very good makeup. The main disadvantage here - pallor (IMHO).

13. Oh, Gods! Her upper lip still caught up nose! Well, with such a lip can live, and even how to live! Makeup super (s coming here are the arrows), and I just won the hairstyle ('m bastard, I want the same).

14. It seems like she is younger then 23 would be given, and have mercy somehow ... it's too "oglamurilas" recently.

15. 18 years. Almost without makeup (only shine on the lips). How do you? Still, there is a force in makeup and even what!

Tags

See also

New and interesting