Jewellery Taylor

In a sense, all the girls deep crows ... This must admit and just accept the fact. Yes, we love bling, shine like gold and silver faceted stones ... love ... Why, I myself so ... go near yuvelirki with me - a deadly room with all the ensuing consequences. However, today we will talk about the most famous "The Raven" of the past century - Elizabeth Taylor.
Frankly, looking at yesterday's post about celebrities in brilikah, I suddenly remembered that this month "Christy" Taylor is selling part of the collection under the hammer. Unfortunately, it is enough quality pictures of the whole collection I could not find, so I had to straighten everything under one size ... still get a good idea, so let's look at our charms closer ... and the piece ..)

1. The diamond in white gold, for which many have simply sold the soul. Ring donated by Elizabeth Taylor Richard Burton in 1970. Its value ranges from 2, 5 to 3, 5 million dollars! AS ALL MY life unbearable!

2. Here is a miracle called "Peregrine". This is not just a necklace, and even product creation from Cartier, was also present Richard Burton. Bilenka pendant at the bottom - the pearl dated to the 16th century, and everything else - rubies and brillinty ... Again, the cost of 2 to 3 million US MNT ...

product on the star:

3. Ozheele of brillikov and emeralds ... Izumrudy- my secret dream and passion at the same time ... without tears at this picture I can not look at all ...

And you know that Taylor got it "Oscar"? Here's a photo in 1967. Actress keeps the statuette, which she received for the film "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" ... smile ... Oh ... God rest her soul ...
old woman

4. It is - part of the headset rubirov and diamonds. There is still the earrings to him were, but they are in no hurry to sell yet. The cost for the stars too small ... only 200 to 300 thousand dollars ...

What is it then very young in it. (This cute !!!

5. Tiara with brilliantikom. Price from 60 to 80 thousand dollars ... In comparison with the previous lots - nonsense and pennies! But I will not argue ... that's the nicest lot)

As far as I was able to figure out the beginning of 1978 photo.

6. Let's go further ... Brooch «Prince of Wales» cost from 400 to 600 thousand dollars. Without diamonds there has not been, well, in this case the standard white gold). Still, I do not like the brooch ... rude ...

7. Gold watches «Snake» BVLGARI production from 1961. Diamonds and emeralds worth an average of 15 pieces. As I found out, at auction for these requests minimut 30,000 ... GGG bad guys grabbed ...

8. Diamond «Taj Mahal» in jewels, gold and everything else. It was not a weak actress gift for the 40th anniversary of Richard Burton. Htob gave me this!

9. Necklace headset «Triphanes» with kuntsitami, amethysts and diamonds, the firm Van Cleef & Arpels. In my opinion, the product has a fairly pleasant fioletovenkie edemas.

10. Here it is - a real origiralnost. I can only guess about the inscriptions on the plates, but this necklace - product kompanirovki gold and ivory. Elephant sorry, but who really thinks about it, when such a beauty in the neck?

11. Last, but not least - clips «Ball», decorated with diamonds and colored sapphires. Rated the whole charm of 150 thousand dollars. They liked me the most ... and beautiful ... and quite simply and tastefully.)) Hmm ... no harm in dreaming ... probably.

PiSi: It's almost all products that will be sold in a few days at a private auction. Vryatli we know who will get this beauty, because information about the buyer is not free. In general, here and there ... was himself a man earned, collected, bought ... and all end ... to die, and all your good memories and become fentiklyushkami cards and for the fans. So do not chase girls for material ... not all of it for the benefit of ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting