CHANEL

Why do I want to consider this particular collection of famous master Karl Lagerfeld? Because I believe that it is just terrible! When I saw these images, I caught up with disappointment and resentment. I recall that my opinion is not only true, and if you think otherwise, you can write in the comments your opinion, I am pleased to hear what you liked.

So, with a prelude finished. And I will consider here is:

Carl, obviously inspired by India. In general, it is easy to look for inspiration somewhere on the side, in other countries, for example, that he loves to do Lagerfeld. But the search for inspiration somewhere inside Carl apparently finished. Is Maitre exhausted its resources? However, looking at this, the answer is an unequivocal out.

79 outputs. 79 outputs with terrifying imagination dresses. But let's not unfounded. Just estimate worthless loading clothes, for example. One hangs on another mixed with a third - is India, Mr. Lagerfeld?

I understand that only Lagerfeld rethink India. And loincloths and jewelry and saris, and tunic and sandals. All that Carl showed in his collection, but a little moving in their own way. But I can not understand one thing, why so? Why this eclectic? Yes, it's a trend. But trends eclecticism creates a special harmonious combination. And this strange layering? A cheap glitter fabrics? No, it certainly is not cheap. I can even say that the purely material shine extremely expensive. But looks, alas, otherwise.

Of course, the traditional Chanel collection was a great deal. And the severity of lines and luxury (although this time the luxury open), some colors and designs already traditional costumes at home. Here and men's motives, as well as military.

I'm afraid to imagine the reaction of Ms. Chanel, seeing it is.

I do not like this collection of everything. Strange golden brown pants like leggings, which runs the entire Russian province (what mods! I suppose, all of the collections of Charles monitor). I was appalled tissue. I'm not saying anything about their high cost. I'm talking about how it looks. I do not understand the strange hairstyles. I can not imagine these decorations and costumes for men.

Of course, there is a collection of images that I liked very much so. In them I see the entire Chanel. All it chic with a decent pretense. Strict lines with true brilliance orders coming not from the tissues, and of creation itself. In these images, I see fans Chanel: lovers of the old house and its traditions.

However, four of the 79 dress - a drop in the ocean.

I do not know what the reason for this failure. However, I clearly understand that this is only a failure in my eyes. And for someone, this collection is really gorgeous. I'm not a fashion critic Suzy Menkes I did not and do not even Tavi Gevinson, but I also see that when something is not right. I respect and appreciate Karl, as a designer, I am delighted with his previous collections. But I can not accept this inertia, as do all the criticism, just because it was created by Lagerfeld. Just because going against Lagerfeld own peril. However, I am glad that this is only a Pre-Fall 2012.

Tags

See also

New and interesting