Shoes Rihanna

Without a doubt, Rihanna - this is one of the most brilliant divas of modern show business. Her albums are listening to the holes, and the style is admired. As for style, you can say more - it is followed by millions of female fans barbadoski. The singer is able to change and does it better than anyone else the other. Today it is a charming and feminine, sexy and tomorrow and bold. And all because of what? Haircut (with special attention to hair color), clothing and footwear, which we consider today. Do you want to radically change the image and become like this on Rihanna? You have a chance, but it's better to think carefully before jumping into the pool with his head, yet her style is suitable not for everyone. I think to learn some details of the image of Riri and create your own style. Shoes to your attention.

LaBute has LaBute. They are elegant in the extreme! Acute Cape returns to fashion trends, but Rihanna does not miss the moment and showing off her magnificent acquisition. By the way, the accessory on the leg of Rihanna successfully added the appearance of elegant shoes that thanks to him began to look quite different (without a bracelet on his leg shows that the shoes are more suited to a classic evening dresses, all the same to him anyway).

I do not understand this «R`n`B-shnogo" image with fine white shoes. Can I think of a few superficially, but in spite of this creature from Christian Louboutin comes to my mind is the image of a gentle and fragile bride, not that's a "bow" of Rihanna ... Shoes are excellent, I'd like something like that on your wedding ...

Gorgeous shoes! I do not even bother no bra on Rihanna, so good set (dress + shoes), which she picked up. Although the garment to see such unusual singer, I think the dress for a more adult and less than the emancipation of women.

Too crumpled image. Short version shortstop player does not fit with the shoes from Alexander Wang, even kill. Sami shoes are not too much, too massive and too diverse (material "to the world on a string»).

Excellent boots for fall. Leaving such a singer on stage, many would not dare, but Rihanna is not one of them. In addition to the boots she was wearing a wig. "I'll wear all the best at once!».

In my opinion the shoes are terrible. Some old woman ...

The image of the beautiful. Sandals are excellent and sitting on the leg charming.

So many of these fakes have LaBute that can stray from the account (not just seen something similar in the stores). It turns out the original looks like. Not bad, but far from ideal. I would not put such (who would have given you, you fool !? :)

Oh, how I love these sandals merry! Be sure to get like summer. Oh, they are very pleasing to the eye (from classic to quickly get tired).

Nothing extra. The image of the good, because Rihanna walked the long red hair ...

A bit awkward, but it's wearable. Gentle color shoes bad dock with their form, but Rihanna is no stranger to "combine incongruous».

Studded ... Uh, bad man (such as Chris Brown, with whom the singer is rumored again hanky-panky twisted) in a dark alley not be good if it is to meet with Riri. Good shoes, approve!

Immediately flashed Association - soldiers' boots. But I, strangely enough, like these shoes. As vzbredet something in his head, and like.

Pleasant gray color noble and such misery in the place where he was to be a normal heel. This is probably the original, but it looks disgusting.

??? Strange shoes ...

As such, Rihanna, thank God, is not the streets run hither and only acted in music videos, but the shoes a fashion something beautiful! Everything is awful, and distinguished shoes. Color and texture - aerobatics!

One of the first labutenov that I did not appreciate, though they probably insanely comfortable (as slippers).

Tags

See also

New and interesting